David Moyes?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If LvG was not an option

• Total voters
I been to Florida quite a few times ( 12 to be exact ) and once i went on a swamp boat tour around the everglades and when i was waiting to get on i saw a like play area sort of thing (Wenger territory) and i saw some writing on it which read 'White power, Kill the n*****s' no offence meant, sorry to any black people on the forum, and it had swastika's all over it, sort of reminded me of Upton Park or Stamford Bridge

I have a decent amount of family in UK and every single one of them has been to Florida more than anywhere else in the world. You do know that there are much better parts of the US, right?

It's more expensive, but next time you should go to Southern California (Los Angeles and/or San Diego). Still a lot of touristy attractions without having to be in asshole of the United States.

My girlfriend is from San Diego. All of California really is awesome. Was born in Berkeley myself actually.

I fucking feel for you dude. I used to live in Nashville. Politically the south is so fucked. It's shitty cause their food is fucking delicious and it's a beautiful part of the country.

I love me some Nashville. Give sod all about politics, but that is a great city and anyone who disagrees can lick my NASCAR-lovin testicle. Beautiful part of the country as you say too.

Well hoping to get a move to either there or San Francisco with work in the future

Right on man. In all seriousness, everyone I've ever known to be from there or have lived there says great things about it. Of course, I don't have to tell you about San Fran. Unfortunately hella expensive standard of living though.

Right on man. In all seriousness, everyone I've ever known to be from there or have lived there says great things about it. Of course, I don't have to tell you about San Fran. Unfortunately hella expensive standard of living though.
Hell of a good wage for a talented software engineer too tho, so it all balances out I suppose

Hell of a good wage for a talented software engineer too tho, so it all balances out I suppose

San Francisco has been rated the #1 place in the US to live for young professionals. I've visited there plenty of times and can tell you it seems like one hell of a great place to live.

Plus, they've got one of the biggest Spurs supporters clubs in the country.

I have a wedding there this October I'm English my wife from Fullerton Orange County but never been to San Diego, I'm looking forward to my first trip down there I hear so many good things

You'll love it mate. Weather should be fantastic that time of year.

If you're here on a weekend you'll have an new appreciation for us American supporters when you're up as early at 4:00 AM to watch a match (and still sauced from the night before).

You'll love it mate. Weather should be fantastic that time of year.

If you're here on a weekend you'll have an new appreciation for us American supporters when you're up as early at 4:00 AM to watch a match (and still sauced from the night before).

Oh I do I live in Chicago now with her since 2010 luckily CST not as bad, one weekend had to do the 4am thing while in Vegas when we lost to them earlier this season - horrible!!

Oh I do I live in Chicago now with her since 2010 luckily CST not as bad, one weekend had to do the 4am thing while in Vegas when we lost to them earlier this season - horrible!!

Vegas is the single worst and yet somehow the single best place in the US. It's sort of like Thailand, except way more expensive.

Dunno if this has been posted yet. :adewtf:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/24/totte...s-with-david-moyes-over-manager-role-4707664/

474844601-e1398341944367.jpg

:adeohshit:

Back
Top Bottom