David Moyes?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If LvG was not an option

• Total voters
Was in a pub once and some hardcore wannabe feminists (little girls who have no one idea what they think they represent) took our table when we went to the bar.....just sat on our jackets and pushed our stuff to the side.

Started all this crap about us being pigs when we turfed them....I said your lucky I'm a pig, if I you want equal rights I would have knocked you out by now if you were a bloke.

heard the audio clip today, what a stitch up, poor fucker.
People getting offended on behalf of others, need to get cut, simple as that. :lennon:

And that jug-eared Lineker fuck needs to pipe down and house some refugees.

Was in a pub once and some hardcore wannabe feminists (little girls who have no one idea what they think they represent) took our table when we went to the bar.....just sat on our jackets and pushed our stuff to the side.

Started all this crap about us being pigs when we turfed them....I said your lucky I'm a pig, if I you want equal rights I would have knocked you out by now if you were a bloke.

Nicking someones table in a pub is just selfish arrogance regardless of gender.

And that jug-eared Lineker fuck needs to pipe down and house some refugees.

I had a couple of jobs in Southall and Hayes today so I had the opportunity to take in the delights of both high streets. Sweet jesus I won't bother to summarise the details of what I saw but the likes of Lineker really ought to spend a couple of months living in places like this and then form an opinion on the virtues of unabated multiculturalism. The trouble is poverty, it never does anyone any good.

It was a twattish thing to say, but he shouldn't lose his job over it.

(And I'm a woman, in case my name didn't give it away, but I wouldn't nick a load of people's seats. That's just rude. Regardless of gender.)

Back
Top Bottom