David Moyes?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If LvG was not an option

• Total voters
Hell of a good wage for a talented software engineer too tho, so it all balances out I suppose

Yeah I assumed if you have offers from both those cities that you most certainly do not suck at whatever it is you do. The more Yids stateside the better, so I'd love to have ya here and I hope you're happy wherever you end up.

Last edited:
Yeah I assumed if you have offers from both cities that you most certainly do not suck at whatever it is you do. The more Yids stateside the better, so I'd love to have ya here and I hope you're happy wherever you end up.
Much appreciated, you NASCAR driving , beer drinking, burger eatin, hand egg watching muricans ain't so bad :adebaehug:

whilst we are on the subject of america (not moyes!) i'm going to cali for 3 weeks in the summer! any tips would be recommended. thanks :adesalute:

It would be a crime for you to visit anywhere in California and not visit Yosemite. The most beautiful place on this earth, no question. Be it known that I'm very much a beach/tropical kind of guy, but nothing beats Yosemite for me. Is like a different planet.

I think Levy should think outside the box here.I would go for Uri Rossla the wigan manager and I'll tell you why.He hasn't had one full season at Wigan and in that time he's beaten Man city,very nearly beat Woolwich and looks like he could well bring Wigan into the Premiership.
He's played for Man City so know's what the Premiership is all about,he's done his manergerial aprentership in scandernavia and at Brentford,who I might add in two seasons very nearly got them into the championship both times.
And here's one to think about.David Welan know's a thing or two about spotting a football manager after all Brendan Rogers at Liverpool and Roberto Martinez at Everton have'nt done to bad for themselves have they?

Yeah, it's been mentioned. I don't remember if I chimed in on that or not, but I would take Sherwood over Moyes every day of the week.
Totally agree. The man has been an abject failure at United. Even we are likely to finish above them after our annus horribilis. His style of football makes AVB's look positively attractive & free flowing. He is definitely NOT the man for the job IMO. My jaw is still aching from hitting the floor when I read the newspaper link.

Part of me hopes that levy will not yet again employ an manager who has failed again at a top 4 club.....

But the spursy part of me can see moyes rocking up at the lane in the summer

If we were a top 4 club, the Scottish trying and hoping machine wouldn't have been fired. The man is an ubercunt and a massive imbecile, and if not for sir frog he would have been fired in November.

We would be laughed at by our Premier League chums, and he'd never get us beyond 6th place. He is a knob and if Levy can't see that, hopefully someone will explain that the players need someone to look up to, not down. Bring back Harry Redknapp he should never have been fired in the first place.

We would be laughed at by our Premier League chums, and he'd never get us beyond 6th place. He is a knob and if Levy can't see that, hopefully someone will explain that the players need someone to look up to, not down. Bring back Harry Redknapp he should never have been fired in the first place.
What you said there, if you keep saying that you'll go down a treat with a lot of people in this forum

Mate, anyone that knows me or have read my posts listens, and listens carefully. My knowledge of football and what happens in the club is second to none. I know it before well before anyone else, and that includes the clubs executives. It's like I have a crystal ball. If I new anything about horses, I would be rich

Mate, anyone that knows me or have read my posts listens, and listens carefully. My knowledge of football and what happens in the club is second to none. I know it before well before anyone else, and that includes the clubs executives. It's like I have a crystal ball. If I new anything about horses, I would be rich

:dawsonlol::ade::kaboullol::eriksenlol::levywhoa::soldadolol::vert:

Very good! I needed a laugh.

I think Levy should think outside the box here.I would go for Uri Rossla the wigan manager and I'll tell you why.He hasn't had one full season at Wigan and in that time he's beaten Man city,very nearly beat Woolwich and looks like he could well bring Wigan into the Premiership.
He's played for Man City so know's what the Premiership is all about,he's done his manergerial aprentership in scandernavia and at Brentford,who I might add in two seasons very nearly got them into the championship both times.
And here's one to think about.David Welan know's a thing or two about spotting a football manager after all Brendan Rogers at Liverpool and Roberto Martinez at Everton have'nt done to bad for themselves have they?

There is absolutely no link between Whelan and Rodgers.

Are you thinking of Huw Jenkins at all?

If you do mean Whelan, don't forget he appointed Coyle who won seven games out of 23.

Does anyone else think this is becoming increasingly likely?

I'm of the school of thought that Sherwood is just a place holder. If, however, we don't get LvG for whatever reason and Moyes leaves Utd, should we get him instead?
I don't think he's the kind of guy Levy would sign, but I believe he'd be a step up from what we've got.
I also think he would have a point to prove and would be a lot better for us than he has been this season.

533596_304100776372925_1970513617_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom