Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you were travelling from the UK to these places, then yes you should have your passport checked. But for example if you fly from Spain to Italy or drive from Germany to France, you will not have your passport checked.

The UK is not in the Schengen arrangement. There are no border controls at all between Schengen countries.

I think the UK and Ireland are the only EU countries outside Schengen. Could be wrong about that though.

Right, got it now, cheers.

:adesalute:

This is not meant as abuse or anything, but anyone notice how lazy he was yesterday? Right or wrong, didn't look like he cared at all and when he got beat he didn't even try to make up for it.

This is not meant as abuse or anything, but anyone notice how lazy he was yesterday? Right or wrong, didn't look like he cared at all and when he got beat he didn't even try to make up for it.

Not sure if serious? I was just going to ask if anyone saw a gif of him sprinting back 30 yards to make that perfect tackle in the penalty area to save a goal.

Not sure if serious? I was just going to ask if anyone saw a gif of him sprinting back 30 yards to make that perfect tackle in the penalty area to save a goal.

Yes, he made a very nice play on that which saved a goal, but he was the last man and he knew it. One play one of their guys completely did him in the corner and he just jogged into the penalty area. Was more observation than anything, doesn't matter what je does in that game, only in the ones that count

I doubt Chelsea are really interested.

Rose remains a decent player but no more than that. Still makes glaring errors, some of which are amateur. I am really surprised at the level of praise he receives considering those mistakes.

I doubt Chelsea are really interested.

Rose remains a decent player but no more than that. Still makes glaring errors, some of which are amateur. I am really surprised at the level of praise he receives considering those mistakes.
He's English, quick, still quite young, but most importantly he's a decent left-footed left back.
Those things jack up the price a lot.

He's English, quick, still quite young, but most importantly he's a decent left-footed left back.
Those things jack up the price a lot.

I'm not doubting his 'value' the whole idea of the word is completely lost. I just don't think he is as great as is sometimes made out. He produces some crunching tackles, he provides attacking support occasionally, but he is also found with no awareness of who is behind him. Tends to not jump when trying to head the ball (a BAE special) and has always got the right needle.

Better than he was? Yes; good enough for a team looking to win the CL? Nope. No chance.

Can anyone shed some light on the nature of his injury?

Is he "injured" because Chelsea wants him and he tries to force a move?
"Injured" because we're selling him and don't want to risk anything?

Or

Injured, like Walker was, and we won't see him for a year?

Or

Injured but back on the pitch in the near future?

Back
Top Bottom