Coventry 1882

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Problem is, with that in mind, do we give up? I say no but pretty sure many are a lost cause.

Although saying that, it's not exactly about changing people is it? It's more helping out the lost souls.
Fuck em in the arse. Keep going, keep strong. Do you think if 1882 wasn't there today block 30 would have been allowed to stand (regardless of the Coventry mob)?

Fair enough it tailed off second half, but the job was done and personallyy throat fucked by then.

Fuck em in the arse. Keep going, keep strong. Do you think if 1882 wasn't there today block 30 would have been allowed to stand (regardless of the Coventry mob)?

Fair enough it tailed off second half, but the job was done and personallyy throat fucked by then.

I'm not going anywhere

He was a bit acsary. I didn't like to have a fight.

I mean, he had a tattoo and everything..... :akabusi:

lower-back-tattoo-215226_0391-ncp.jpg

Everyone see Benoit's tweet? 'It was a good game for my first time in 2013 ! Thats made me so happy to hear fans singing my name. Merci beaucoup to support! LOL'

I was 2nd half!
"Tom, tom tom tom tom... Tom, Tom, Tom...
Tom, tom tom tom tom,,,
Huddle-Stone"!!!

Eat my Ticker-tape!

Loved AVB/Let it be btw... Classic work whoever dreamt that one up!

It was someone on here. Row 14 we had about 20 of us singing it around us.

Whisper words of wisdom. AVB...

1882 we did good.

Think my favourite chant was 'We've won it 8 timesssss'.

Also, have to say, those who joined in with the 'Gareth Bale, he scores when he wants' should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. If you don't understand why, even worse. No words.

Operation Ticker-tape... complete!
Apologies to anyone who still has some in their hair/hat/hood!

COYS!!!!

Well done on the ticker tape mate. Next 'operation' is to get your Dempsey, Yido from America chant going. Don't quite understand ppls apprehension.

Better than the Pana game, but still the problem of being diluted in the block.

One half of 1882 will be singing half a song while the other half are singing another or joining in at the end by the time they've heard it.

Bollocks to it, respect to us all for trying, we're giving it a bloody good go and sod the naysayers.

Never say this is a lost cause, keep the faith!

Gotta say would be far better if we could get a few rows together like the Maribor game, but we'll struggle with all the season ticket holders.

Respect as well to the Coventry fans, shit team, no hope, but they can sing for the shirt. The rest of WHL should take note, they won't, but they should.

Peace.

Lyrics to the AVB tune?

When we find ourselves in times of trouble, we get a manager from Dan Levy, speaking words of wisdom...AVB...

AVB, AVB, AVB, AVB...speaking words of wisdom...AVB...AVB

My highlights mainly involve Berti and that song going round for a fair few minutes.

After the game my dad in the car on the way home "What a silly song, he doesn't even play for us anymore" I just laughed.

Was good fun as ever...although I think this was a step too far, too soon for 1882.

Reckon we should go back to smaller profile games for the time being and continue to grow.

Think if it's starting to wind other Spurs fans up a bit, it's counter productive too.

Charlton away was still one of the best nights I've ever had as a Spurs fan.

Mainly because I met WindyCOYS WindyCOYS for the first time though...

Was good fun as ever...although I think this was a step too far, too soon for 1882.

Reckon we should go back to smaller profile games for the time being and continue to grow.

Think if it's starting to wind other Spurs fans up a bit, it's counter productive too.

Charlton away was still one of the best nights I've ever had as a Spurs fan.

Mainly because I met WindyCOYS WindyCOYS for the first time though...

He gave me some top tips on which confectionary to use when luring children, I'll forever be grateful for that.

As others have said, fair play to Coventry for making a lot of noise but when you fill a stand with away fans then that isn't a big surprise. Chuckled at 'you've had your day out, now fuck off home' in the first half.

I was told by a couple of mates in 27 that they couldn't hear much of us which I'd agree with having sat there for Panathinaikos and not heard much from you folk.

I was in 30 and I could hardly hear us...genuinely.

That's not a slight or anything, Coventry simply had more numbers.

Whatever the case, I turned up and I sang. Whether or not you could 'hear us on the telly' I can be happy knowing I played my part and enjoyed seeing Spurs win comfortably in the cup whilst doing so.

That's what it's all about after all.

Back
Top Bottom