Coventry 1882

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tumblr_mfkctoYLME1rjwrtgo1_500.gif

OK, so a bit of an admission here.
Was in the block 30 toilets at half time, and two (I can only assume) East Stand regulars were bitching about it being 'all those fucking 1882 lot innit' which I can only assume was a reference to the improved atmosphere, to which I butted in that they could always sing along too, rather than moaning about the vocal support, but I didn't hang around long enough to receive a response.
Therefore, ergo, I'm officially chicken shit and unable to instigate a man-to-man confrontation!!

Was in the block 30 toilets at half time, and two (I can only assume) East Stand regulars were bitching about it being 'all those fucking 1882 lot innit' which I can only assume was a reference to the improved atmosphere, to which I butted in that they could always sing along too, rather than moaning about the vocal support, but I didn't hang around long enough to receive a response.
Therefore, ergo, I'm officially chicken shit and unable to instigate a man-to-man confrontation!!
Blimey, why don't people just let it go? Pathetic that people would rather have their little cliques than actually try to improve the way in which we support the club. Guarantee they're the sort that go to all the big away games and leave before the final whistle as well.

Some cunt next to me wouldn't move over so I could stand with 6/7 1882ers, he said it was his season ticket seat, he's been there for 10 years I've only just started here.. FUCK OFF.

He also didn't sing and stood like a grumpy cunt for 80 minutes of the game, the other 10 were spent grumbling.

Think
Hot to say, I think we killed it ourselves a bit. People trying to take it through for a third spin before speeding up and most people haven't got a clue what to sing or when to clap.... Two times, slow as and then have it.

Haven't heard a proper OH WHEN THE SPURS proper shouty bridge in a while.

I think the majority are beyond saving. Modern football is about watching not singing.

RIP Old Skool Football

Problem is, with that in mind, do we give up? I say no but pretty sure many are a lost cause.

Although saying that, it's not exactly about changing people is it? It's more helping out the lost souls.

I was in row 6 and the bloke on my left was a right misery. Was telling me to put my hands down when I was singing "Oh When the Spurs".

Back
Top Bottom