Coventry 1882

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had some dizzy spells all yesterday was worried it was going to blow up today, wake up after 10 hours sleep and feel fantastic. I'll have a few beers in 20 to kick start the day!

Shabba

Spare available in block J, paper ticket, £20. Currently in The Railway at Liverpool St, will be off to the B&H. Tweet RockTrumpet RockTrumpet or @thekuntz69 or hug someone in a shirt with Eddshrinker 82 on the back if you're interested.

I was 2nd half!
"Tom, tom tom tom tom... Tom, Tom, Tom...
Tom, tom tom tom tom,,,
Huddle-Stone"!!!

Eat my Ticker-tape!

Loved AVB/Let it be btw... Classic work whoever dreamt that one up!

Ah, about that.,. I may just owe you an apology! There may have been some shoddy merchandise in amongst the stock... I blame the sticky Evening Standard! They can't all be gems!

next one we need flags and shit, need to get 1882 out there! :crouch: thought 1st half was very good, second half a bit quieter tho. Thank god for us tho, virtually all noise came from 30/31

Back
Top Bottom