Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi guys, I'm a student journalist and I write for The News Hub. I have done a piece about Eriksen and Spurs but I can't post a link on the site yet (and understandably so).

If you would like to search for 'Danish Delight For Spurs' on google and click the top link, my article is there and I would appreciate the read.

Cheers

He,s a yiddo.
images

Oh and posting commas instea
Oh and posting commas instead of apostrophes, another shitty string to your fucking unfunny bow, you utter cunt.
We are what we are we get things wrong ,we will do are utmost to out you ,if you do attended games we will get lucky once,let,s see what kind of man you are,you can repeat your abuse to one of us ,and will will invite as many people as possible to witness what you have had coming for a long time.We are real and if you are wannab your little dream world is about crash around you.If you do attend games remember you need to be lucky all the time.SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

We are what we are we get things wrong ,we will do are utmost to out you ,if you do attended games we will get lucky once,let,s see what kind of man you are,you can repeat your abuse to one of us ,and will will invite as many people as possible to witness what you have had coming for a long time.We are real and if you are wannab your little dream world is about crash around you.If you do attend games remember you need to be lucky all the time.SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Maybe you are mentally ill. Who would intentionally make themselves look like such an utter cunt on the Internet? Tell you what, dm me your address and I'll pop round and you can give me what I deserve.

Maybe you are mentally ill. Who would intentionally make themselves look like such an utter cunt on the Internet? Tell you what, dm me your address and I'll pop round and you can give me what I deserve.
Mental illness funny to you big up to you.you will we promise meet us ,but if you think we giving you any info to a most likely grass judging you by the way you act on here.dont worry wannab our leaving gift to all that detest you on this forum will be your coming out pics.TICK TOCK WANNA B

Deep comment man. Please allow me to respond, with actual words:

I believe Harry Kane starts right now. I also think he's better playing behind a striker, so Eriksen can't play in his number ten role.
I believe Eriksen is too slow and not a hard enough worker to play as a winger or central midfielder.
He's an excellent player, but his only position in the team that makes any sense at the moment is on the bench to replace Kane late on in matches. Otherwise he's a square peg that is being accommodated out of position, purely due to his talent. I'd like to play our best player in each position, not our best eleven players shoved into positions.
I'd argue that whilst Eriksen has a delightful habit of scoring late winners, dropping him means we wouldn't have to. We'd already be home and hosed with a more balanced side.

:wansum:

Deep comment man. Please allow me to respond, with actual words:

I believe Harry Kane starts right now. I also think he's better playing behind a striker, so Eriksen can't play in his number ten role.
I believe Eriksen is too slow and not a hard enough worker to play as a winger or central midfielder.
He's an excellent player, but his only position in the team that makes any sense at the moment is on the bench to replace Kane late on in matches. Otherwise he's a square peg that is being accommodated out of position, purely due to his talent. I'd like to play our best player in each position, not our best eleven players shoved into positions.
I'd argue that whilst Eriksen has a delightful habit of scoring late winners, dropping him means we wouldn't have to. We'd already be home and hosed with a more balanced side.
Quite possibly the single the, most deluded claim I've read on here since the Gibbsy days. He's best utilised as a centrally deployed playmaker - not a #10

Our second most consistent and highest performing player after Lloris and you want him dropped. Wow, Minto.

Back
Top Bottom