Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You two should fuck and get the sexual tension over with. :ledleylick:

When I was in college I always posted my most recent STD test on the door of my dorm. If the randos couldn't read it upon arriving at my door, I took them home because such stupidity was an instant turnoff (I would have long since discerned by that point if she were too drunk to read). From what Gibbsy has displayed in each of these threads, I've no confidence in his ability whatsoever to make it through that testing report.

When I was in college I always posted my most recent STD test on the door of my dorm. If the randos couldn't read it upon arriving at my door, I took them home because such stupidity was an instant turnoff (I would have long since discerned by that point if she were too drunk to read). From what Gibbsy has displayed in each of these threads, I've no confidence in his ability whatsoever to make it through that testing report.

That's. Strange.

Haha fuck off you blatant troll, you've clearly no idea what you're talking about

I'm talking about your team for next season not having paulihno and ade in it. Is that trolling? I mean after the fact, after our best display of domination with these players present it seems a bit dumb.

Also you still want Lennon and Townsend in the mix? Nailed on failure with zero assists from Townsend? And I'm a troll for pulling you up on that?

I'm talking about your team for next season not having paulihno and ade in it. Is that trolling? I mean after the fact, after our best display of domination with these players present it seems a bit dumb.

Also you still want Lennon and Townsend in the mix? Nailed on failure with zero assists from Townsend? And I'm a troll for pulling you up on that?

It embodies your desperate digs in attemp to discredit people who call your lack of reason out, full of unfounded and long since dispelled basis. The fact you think defeating that Villa side, on the last day clearly with their minds on the beaches, with a few players you like and sans wingers does anything to prove any of your even abstract connection of dots portrays first hand your lack of understanding legitimate logical due process, the magnitude of psychological impact on professional athletes, or even a simplest understanding of how this sport works. You repeat the same mindless crap over and over that is fed from misinterpretations, poor reading comprehension skills, and desperate attempts for validation; and often after people have tried to engage in civil discussion with you, and as such you are indeed a troll of this board.

It's time to come off it guy. You clearly enjoy getting a rise out of people, and you've done nothing but flaunt your cognitive ineptitudes in the process and thereby confirm your delusions and unrelenting stubbornness by denying any of them exist by believing you even have grounds to continue any of the arguments you've been in. The only reason I've continued to interact with you is because I despise the poisoned abstract thinking you fill this board with that an ignorant or weak-minded person might subscribe to. But I've wasted too much time on it, from now on if people want to believe your horseshit it's their own faults.

I bid you adieu n all that Gibbsy, and may the enlightening warmth of reason find it's way past that remarkably thick skull of yours someday.

i want Lennon & Townsie gone only because, i dont have a heart, to sell them in my football manager games, so they only take up valuable space and good numbers. :paulinhobored:

other than that, they are english, wtf you all mumbling about, like we have 34 HG players.

I bid you adieu n all that Gibbsy, and may the enlightening warmth of reason find it's way past that remarkably thick skull of yours someday.

Again? What is that? The 5th time?

It's great you claim I have a thick skull in the week where Paulinho has MOTM and is called up to Brazil for the world cup. And a week where the thread with worst player of the year is filled with Rose and the wingers you want to keep.

Again? What is that? The 5th time?

It's great you claim I have a thick skull in the week where Paulinho has MOTM and is called up to Brazil for the world cup. And a week where the thread with worst player of the year is filled with Rose and the wingers you want to keep.

Based on this season for us, I wouldnt name Paulinho in a starting line up either. He'd be lucky to make the bench, and playing well on the last day, against a team arguably worse than those that went down, doesnt really change much.

Based on this season for us, I wouldnt name Paulinho in a starting line up either. He'd be lucky to make the bench, and playing well on the last day, against a team arguably worse than those that went down, doesnt really change much.

You want 4-4-2, have no idea why Rose gets stick, want Ade, Paulinho, Sandro and Jan out etc.

Gotta trust ole Sammy to get mugged by the tiny dancers he craves eh? Little shimmy, drop of the shoulder, scuff to the op. Love it! Lets get Defoe back, have a nice 4-4-2 with all English players and play the glory game all the way to the bottom.

Lets get Defoe back, have a nice 4-4-2 with all English players and play the glory game all the way to the bottom.

Only I said with the right strikers and wingers etc.....Man U 1999 would fucking destroy this league

And as for wanting Jan, Sandro and Capoue out? Hmm....its them that seem to want out. Im just happy to let them fuck off if they dont want to play for the shirt..

Oh...and what was your point about Paulinho in that load of nonsense again..?

Dear gibbs131,

You are really quite shouty, irritating and repetitive.

I was hoping this thread might have contained some useful insight or comment from Eriksen and his desire to work under LVG once again.

Having looked back over the last few pages I can see that my hopes were misplaced.

Love from,

Everyone else.

hugs n kisses etc.

Only I said with the right strikers and wingers etc.....Man U 1999 would fucking destroy this league

One of the best managers/teams in league/prem history would beat us?

The mating cry of the mong. You can Cahspur would get on great. He keeps on bringing up City and Real Madrid too and tries to emulate the impossible.

Dear gibbs131,

You are really quite shouty, irritating and repetitive.

I was hoping this thread might have contained some useful insight or comment from Eriksen and his desire to work under LVG once again.

Having looked back over the last few pages I can see that my hopes were misplaced.

Love from,

Everyone else.

hugs n kisses etc.

I'm repetitive because Rose, Lennon, Townsend etc kept playing badly. What am I going to do? Change my tune that tiny dancers who are all flash and no end product ruined the season?

One of the best managers/teams in league/prem history would beat us. The mating cry of the mong.

Beat us?

I said they would fucking destroy the league, and most modern teams of today around Europe....with them playing 442 against other formations.

So on that basis, thats why I like the system, with right approach and players. Why not take this to the tactics thread, so you dont have to keep running away from the topic of Eriksen and Paulinho in our midfield

And as for wanting Jan, Sandro and Capoue out? Hmm....its them that seem to want out. Im just happy to let them fuck off if they dont want to play for the shirt..

You are like a caricature of a bleed white and blue fan. You are overdoing mate...You'll pull something.

Are you a taxi driver?

If I get a Spurs tattoo on my face, will I make your starting 11? Why do you like Danny Rose? When he left his loan last year, he put up a sarcastic message about going back to the Spurs bench to rot. By your yardstick (if a player gets asked about his future, it means he is burning the flag) he should get the fark ert right?

You are like a caricature of a bleed white and blue fan. You are overdoing mate...You'll pull something.

Are you a taxi driver?

If I get a Spurs tattoo on my face, will I make your starting 11? Why do you like Danny Rose? When he left his loan last year, he put up a sarcastic message about going back to the Spurs bench to rot.

Do I like Danny Rose enough to be a first teamer? No...I simply dont think hes been the worst player this season.

You seem to mock my love of the club. Might explain why you put certain players above it.

Wasnt you the twat that said: Sandro is THFC....the day he tweeted about a future elsewhere...

Says it all

Do I like Danny Rose enough to be a first teamer? No...I simply dont think hes been the worst player this season.

You seem to mock my love of the club. Might explain why you put certain players above it.

Wasnt you the twat that said: Sandro is THFC....

Says it all

And you are the twat that beats it off to other teams like Man Utd. What are you doing? Proving you love Spurs by getting rid of our best players? haha.

I'm repetitive because Rose, Lennon, Townsend etc kept playing badly. What am I going to do? Change my tune that tiny dancers who are all flash and no end product ruined the season?
didn't ruin my season tbh. And yes it would be nice if you gave it a rest every now and then. Especially on threads about other players. Anything other than this mundane negative shit you kept harping on about.

Tell me something about Eriksen as this is a thread about him. Is his winky bigger than Michael 'pants too low' Dawson?

didn't ruin my season tbh. And yes it would be nice if you gave it a rest every now and then. Especially on threads about other players. Anything other than this mundane negative shit you kept harping on about.

Tell me something about Eriksen as this is a thread about him. Is his winky bigger than Michael 'pants too low' Dawson?

You entered the Eriksen thread...And attacked me with your first post in it. Great "debate" brah.

And you are the twat that beats it off to other teams like Man Utd. What are you doing? Proving you love Spurs by getting rid of our best players? haha.

Who have I got rid of? Im not Levy, Im simply stating that no player is bigger than the club for me, and if they dont want to be here, they can fuck off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom