Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So be it, irrationality it is then. Have a good day, Gibbsy.

Irrational eh? I pointed out facts. You wanted to drop Ade. We all know you can't stand Paulinho who won motm in US coverage despite only playing an hour. The average age of your signings you want to REPLACE these players who put on the half of the season are around 23.

You can talk all you like about balance. Power in the final third and using our midfielders WORKED. It EXPLODED into that football you crave just like I said it would.

Your mythical deep lying playmaker is the last thing we need. No more transitions. No more upheavals. We have a great team here if you drop the derp on the wings and you will never admit that. In fact you wanted to play Lennon on Sunday and had Townsend as an option for attack next season.

That parked bus villa attempted to put out got CRUSHED by beasts. And you wanted to sign a child that is 5 foot and a shart to get us clicking? haha. Stay down brah. Ole Gibbsys got this. So have our midfielders.

Irrational eh? I pointed out facts. You wanted to drop Ade. We all know you can't stand Paulinho who won motm in US coverage despite only playing an hour. The average age of your signings you want to REPLACE these players who put on the half of the season are around 23.

You can talk all you like about balance. Power in the final third and using our midfielders WORKED. It EXPLODED into that football you crave just like I said it would.

Your mythical deep lying playmaker is the last thing we need. No more transitions. No more upheavals. We have a great team here if you drop the derp on the wings and you will never admit that. In fact you wanted to play Lennon on Sunday and had Townsend as an option for attack next season.

That parked bus villa attempted to put out got CRUSHED by beasts. And you wanted to sign a child that is 5 foot and a shart to get us clicking? haha. Stay down brah. Ole Gibbsys got this. So have our midfielders.

This kind of abstract thinking and random connecting of dots of information is the substance of modern art, not modern football. Run along now and put these talents to use in creation of something the world has never seen before, I've got tangible work to do.

This kind of abstract thinking and random connecting of dots of information is the substance of modern art, not modern football. Run along now and put these talents to use in creation of something the world has never seen before, I've got tangible work to do.

You claiming Danny Rose, Naughton, Lennon and Prichard the best we had at our disposal vs Villa is just stupid. You can blah about connecting dots, your football opinion is just plain dumb.

Dropping Ade next season is AVB dumb. Changing almost half the team next year is dumb. Pinning your hopes on one deep lying playmaker is dumb. What happens when he is out?

Writing off Paulinho is dumb. I told you he would come back stronger than ever vs Villa.

You claiming Danny Rose, Naughton, Lennon and Prichard the best we had at our disposal vs Villa is just stupid. You can blah about connecting dots, your football opinion is just plain dumb.

Dropping Ade next season is AVB dumb.

It's not "dropping," it's being realistic and logical given the multiple reports of ITK, the fact we've confirmation of contact with an expensive striker's agent, and in particular the fact his wages will be 175,000 pounds a week next season.

Your first paragraph doesn't even merit a decent response.

Trusting ITK's is dumb. Speaking of Ade, you wanted to play Lennon as he was the "best option available" he's shown almost zero click with Ade and Eriksen. Lennon is dumb.

"Trusting" individual ITK's is dumb indeed, but placing multiple ITK's in the context of the other facts at hand and coming to theories based on likelihood is simply good usage of induction skills.

Take note Gibbsy, may help you in your other areas of life.

"Trusting" individual ITK's is dumb indeed, but placing multiple ITK's in the context of the other facts at hand and coming to theories based on likelihood is simply good usage of induction skills. Take note Gibbsy, may help you in your other areas of life.

Take note? I'd rather take note of Ades interview recently where he said he is looking forward to a preseason with Spurs next season.

Take note? I'd rather take note of Ades interview recently where he said he is looking forward to a preseason with Spurs next season.

Ah yes, because every player who has ever said something such as that was certainly on the pitch for that same club come September.

Levy is not going to take on 175,000 pounds a week. To refute this is a blatant refusal of logical consideration of trends. The single only reason he would be here come September is because he refuses to go, as he did last summer with Besiktas. The rumored club this summer is Monaco, who he used to play for, is a very desirable place to live, is tax free, and the club is dealing with the loss of their first choice striker with a long term injury. I know you want Ade to stay, which is perfectly fine, but to insist he'll still be here and declare elsewhere that you're more "realistic" than the rest of us just adds to the case so many have against you.

You have no ground for further replies, as they would be a blatantly obvious refusal of reason were you to do so, so I wish you good day and sincerely again, the best of luck out there.

Levy is not going to take on 175,000 pounds a week. To refute this is a blatant refusal of logical consideration of trends.

You know we look at a contract long term right? Signing Ade we would have accounted for the ENTIRE wages over that contract into our budget. One big sum to be taken into account over the years of the contract. lev does not give a fuck about Ade's wages if he is playing like he is. We knew we were going to pay out the ass for him and had to reinvent the wheel because of our wage limitations.

You know we look at a contract long term right? Signing Ade we would have accounted for the ENTIRE wages over that contract into our budget. One big sum to be taken into account over the years of the contract. lev does not give a fuck about Ade's wages if he is playing like he is. We knew we were going to pay out the ass for him and had to reinvent the wheel because of our wage limitations.

You really choose to believe this is the most likely scenario given the fact that we're a club in the green every single year and are run by an investment company? Levy's just going to change all of a sudden for the sake of the football and Lewis is just gonna open up the coffers for once?

I tell you what Gibbsy, if we don't so much as make a recognized effort to sell Ade this summer, I'll write you a well-scripted poem and post it here on the board decrying the sheer expanse of your intellect. I won't even ask for anything in return if you're wrong. Sound good?

You really choose to believe this is the most likely scenario given the fact that we're a club in the green every single year and are run by an investment company? Levy's just going to change all of a sudden for the sake of the football and Lewis is just gonna open up the coffers for once?

The coffers were already OPENED. Ade's wages are taken into account YEARS in advance dumb dumb.

What are they going to do? Suddenly tell shareholders they were blindsided by Ade's wages? Haha. That money has been accounted for (fucking literally) or it would not have been signed years ago.

The coffers were already OPENED. Ade's wages are taken into account YEARS in advance dumb dumb.

What are they going to do? Suddenly tell shareholders they were blindsided by Ade's wages? Haha. That money has been accounted for (fucking literally) or it would not have been signed years ago.

Just checking, are you not aware that we haven't been paying Ade's full wages for the last two years? The plan was undoubtedly to sign him with reasonable intent of resale before the Man City-free wages kicked in. And no, Lewis has made what's called an "investment" in the club, to insinuate he's done anything that resembles "opening of the coffers" is just incredibly false. Try looking that big word up before you continue with this nonsense.

Insulting my intelligence after flaunting your displays of poor reading comprehension, rationality, and tactical understanding not to mention diction of the level of a high schooler... remarkable.

Just checking, are you not aware that we haven't been paying Ade's full wages for the last two years? The plan was undoubtedly to sign him with reasonable intent of resale before the Man City-free wages kicked in.

Nice speculation there brah. I think the plan was to get lots of goals and assists. And who does not know about Citeh paying his wages expiring? This is ole Gibbsy. I know what players do in their spare time.

Back
Top Bottom