Capital One Cup; Home to Woolwich..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe something like ...​
Vorm
Tripper ------------- Toby ----- Verts ---------------- Rose
Dier -------- Alli
Son -------------- Eriksen --------- Chadli
Kane
And then maybe vs City ...

Lloris
Walker ------------- Toby ----- Verts ---------------- Davies
Dier -------- Mason
Son -------------- Lamela --------- Eriksen Kane​
Vorm in the big one?!

Same side for as Palace with Eriksen in for Chadli.

Kane to open his account for the season with a couple.
I agree mate. We need to destroy these bastards and rub salt in their wounds after the capitulation against Chelsea. I am going to put my neck out and say Kane will get two goals. COYFS :kaneear:

I want a really horrible nasty atmosphere on Wednesday, I want to feel the hate.

I want bloody noses all up and down the high street. I don't do midweek games any more but for this I'm making an exception.

Gooner angst is like a drug to me

It's the NLD, so it is the most appropriate time to smash them. Play the strongest team possible.

Can't wait to see twits such as this geezer have a post-match meltdown!

kCHWa-Rb.jpeg
:dembelefingers:

He was the one on Sat who tried to grab Zuma(I think) when he was celebrating his goal!

Obviously one of the more intelligent ones!
:pritchardeyes:

From what I gathered from the ongoing social media trends, the Goons are hyper sensitive to the names 'Mike Dean' and 'Diego Costa' now. Perhaps a few improvised chants/taunts along those lines will really rile them up.

:smesh:

I want a really horrible nasty atmosphere on Wednesday, I want to feel the hate.

I want bloody noses all up and down the high street. I don't do midweek games any more but for this I'm making an exception.

Gooner angst is like a drug to me

Completely agree. I hope it's intense and scary for the scum. Doesn't even have to be violent...just make sure they know they're in enemy territory. Stare the cunts down, bit of verbals and an all round intimidating atmosphere please.

Back
Top Bottom