Capital One Cup; Home to Woolwich..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another Woolwich player has been ruled out of the north London derby

When it rains it pours. Want to see Kane, Son and Alli get a goal apiece. :allitongue:
A shame really. Was hoping Dier would go straight through him. So this is looking like Cazorla, Paulista, Coquelin, Wilshere, Welbeck all out for this. What would that leave their central midfield looking like? Ramsey and Arteta? Ha.

Well up for this. Nothing like a mid week late night game at the Lane in the cup in a North London Derby.

Carzola = Keith Harris.

Ozil? Yes. Who's your very best friend? You are.
Keith-Harris-Orville-Main.jpg

Don't spoil the greatest entertainer since Evel Knievel for me.

Well I shall be residing in block 44. Let's get the lane bouncing for this one lads.

Hoping a win against the scum can really kick start the season for the likes of Lamella, Andros and Danny Rose if they are given a start and really promote some real desire and passion amongst the squad (and some of the fans) for the season.

No coqulin and missing a few others. Hopefully Wenger will treat this as a CC game and play the likes of Flamini and Arteta who are past it now and our youth and speed will kill them.

Walcott, Sanchez and Ox if they start will be their dangers. Press hard like we did last season and we should have a good chance with this.

This will be a real test for this team.. It's a very young side.. Will be good to see how these young heads deal with the pressure of this fixture..
Looking forward to seeing Walcott leave on two stretchers this time.... after Dier has halved him..

I'm absolutely buzzing for this match now, after todays really good performance.

Plenty of anti-Woolwich songs going on today in the Park Lane and the atmosphere was brilliant, but it will be even better on Wednesday night. COYS

It's the NLD, so it is the most appropriate time to smash them. Play the strongest team possible.

Can't wait to see twits such as this geezer have a post-match meltdown!

kCHWa-Rb.jpeg
:dembelefingers:

Slightly annoyed that this is Wednesday and then we play at lunch time on Saturday but hopefully the momentum and push of a win will see us through both fixtures. This is ultimately more important.

Maybe something like ...​
Vorm
Tripper ------------- Toby ----- Verts ---------------- Rose
Dier -------- Alli
Son -------------- Eriksen --------- Chadli
Kane
And then maybe vs City ...

Lloris
Walker ------------- Toby ----- Verts ---------------- Davies
Dier -------- Mason
Son -------------- Lamela --------- Eriksen
Kane​

I want this match now. Our young team will be fearless and three wins has us nicely set for a big performance. Fuck these cunts. Fazio should come on just to wreck Walcott. Permanently.

Surely we should start the best team possible. I would swap Eriksen in for Chadli and Rose in for Davies. If Mason is fit I would put him in for Alli. That's it.

A win against these twats would set us up very well for City at home and the run after that.

Back
Top Bottom