Capital One Cup 2014/15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Loads of memories of us v Forest. Should be a great game.

My first game was 1990/1 Season. A curtain raiser for the cup final. A 1-1 draw. Scorer.... NAYIM!
That 4-1 reverse with Sheringham having a shocker also in my memory.
Did that away replay in the snow in 2005. A lovely 3-0 win. Properly buzzing after that. Had 5,500 there that night!
Upping the ante. Also remember an away friendly I went up to - Proud to be amongst only a few who can say they saw this chap don the shirt - BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Tottenham Hotspur | Bakari hopes for Spurs move - Always famous for being the day 'You know you are, you're Spurs' was sung endlessly at Forest's Andy Reid :myword:

Another Forest fan in peace.

Quick question, does anyone know whether it's still free to park on Tower Gardens Road (it's about a mile from WHL)? I used to live round there a few years back, and remember it used to get pretty busy on match days.

My favourite Forest Spurs game was the FA Cup replay in 95. That fat lad Crossley knew how to save a penalty.

Another Forest fan in peace.

Quick question, does anyone know whether it's still free to park on Tower Gardens Road (it's about a mile from WHL)? I used to live round there a few years back, and remember it used to get pretty busy on match days.

My favourite Forest Spurs game was the FA Cup replay in 95. That fat lad Crossley knew how to save a penalty.
Haringey Borough have recently decided to extent the matchday controlled parking zone to a ridiculously big size, so my hunch would be no - but the Spurs website has the details somewhere. Or Google Tottenham CPZ. Our have a poke around our tickets, travel and pubs forum and I think there's a thread about parking in there somewhere

Back
Top Bottom