Capital One Cup 2014/15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of the Sheffield teams away. Never been to their grounds.

On a side note, MK is the most tragic place in the UK.

God yeah, I remember back home putting my hand up for training once as the last place they took us was Dusselldorf, and cried when it was MK, it was like an 8 yr old had built it a week ago with lego, and put in too many of those roundabout plates in by mistake

$_35.JPG

Villa are shit. Wouldn't be surprised if they go down. The real question is which will happen first: Roy Keane fighting someone or yelling at a player so badly that he shits himself on the pitch.

My best mate is Leeds did you just see what happened in their game, you must know loads of Leeds, they must be so wounded at the moment, that turnaround from Bradford just then! Riots in Leeds

Yeah tons of Leeds mates. A few at Bradford now as well.

Reckon their boss is in for the sack. Chairmen said he thought about it after the result on the weekend, can't see him being happy with this even with 10men.

Yeah tons of Leeds mates. A few at Bradford now as well.

Reckon their boss is in for the sack. Chairmen said he thought about it after the result on the weekend, can't see him being happy with this even with 10men.

Yeah I watch them closely, that has to be one of the worst appointments of all time, I mean Leeds have been a Panto for so long, if I had serious money I would pile in, they are the biggest city in country with one team in it, get a good manager get back in premier league and scoop some serious money. trouble is Championship a nightmare to get out of, the decision making there is beyond belief though from the owners to players

Back
Top Bottom