Capital One Cup 2014/15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It will probably sound bad but I don't particularly care about the league cup. I would prefer to win it but the excitement I get is from the more 'naughty' ties. Also the new Wembley just doesn't do it for me. Of course I want my team to win though... just don't care that much about it.
Would love to win the europa league though.

I see where your coming from, but we're not gonna finish in the cl this season.

This club needs a trophy, us fans need a trophy. I really don't want to see friedel in goal and naughton and fryers in defence.

When february comes, and the teams are coming out at Wembley, peoples minds change then. The league cup and the fa cup are the only cups that we stand a realistic chance of winning. So let's try and win them.

Delighted with that draw. So important to be at home to keep down the travelling and I expect us to win. I agree the new Wembley doesn't have the magic of the grand ole Stadium, but boy wasn't it fantastic when we beat Chelsea there in 2008.

I want us to win a trophy this season, and even if it's 'only the Lge Cup' that'll do me.

Nottingham Forrest - good draw one of my favourite teams, great history a real team built on the brilliance of men like Clough and not the corrupt money of plastic teams like city and Chelsea. Want them back in the prem doesn't seem right they are down there,
Should be a good game.

Every London club drawn at home?!

riots-london_1967142c.jpg

Definitely looking forward to going to this one. When I was a kid my uncle was a forest supporter so I used to go to the home and away games. Unfortunately that included Thorstvedt's debut

Back
Top Bottom