Burnley home fa cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A CL place for the FA Cup winners would be brilliant, as you say. But even if the FA wanted to do it, they'd have to
persuade the Premier League - a completely separate organisation to the FA - to part with one of their
beloved CL places. Of
course, the PL would be very much opposed to this as it would be perceived as
weakening their product, and the
strongest (and most influential)
teams would be
opposed to it to. And then if the FA managed that, they'd also have to persuade
UEFA to allow a cup winner into
the C,which would be unprecedented and would be completely against the way they've set their competitions up. It's a nice idea... but
it's not gonna happen unless UEFA
completely redesign their
competitions.

Good points made, your right, the premiership wouldn't allow it. The three teams I think who would have a major problem with it, would be
Woolwich, man utd and liverpool. I couldn't see chelsea or city having too much of a problem with it.

As far as ueffa, I would be
surprised if they had issues with it, as they hate the pl and would be delighted that we have less teams in the competition.

But you are right, the pl wouldn't want this.

Massive game tonight. We win this, we are at home to Leicester. Great chance to get to the 5th round.

I know I will probably get a lot of disagrees for this, but too me this game is more important than saturday. The chelsea result was brilliant, but I think it got too many people a bit top 4 happy. In reality it's going to be 6th downwards. With the players we have, 6th would be a great season. We have the chance to win a trophy, let try and do it.

Last edited:
Good news everyone!

SLBi7dd.png

There should be a shitty stream available for tonights match! One channel on Earth is showing the replay.

:freundgoal:

Good news everyone!

SLBi7dd.png

There should be a shitty stream available for tonights match! One channel on Earth is showing the replay.

:freundgoal:
Hate to burst your bubble but I'm pretty sure that Guangdong Sports Channel won't be sending a film crew over to London for this match. I seem to remember seeing a screenshot of a website before the away leg last Monday that showed the same thing - 5 Live and Guangdong.

Nope, the last match had nothing listed for it. They don't need to send a film crew over, the crew is always there and filming, they'll just need to pay for their commentators and pay Spurs/Burnley/FA for the rights to show it.

Nope, the last match had nothing listed for it. They don't need to send a film crew over, the crew is always there and filming, they'll just need to pay for their commentators and pay Spurs/Burnley/FA for the rights to show it.
But why do you think an obscure Chinese channel would cover it when no European/US channel wants to? It makes no sense at all. I strongly doubt that you'll be able to watch the match.

But why do you think an obscure Chinese channel would cover it when no European/US channel wants to? It makes no sense at all. I strongly doubt that you'll be able to watch the match.

Football is quite big in China and it's a game featuring two Premier League teams? Add to the fact the gambling aspect of it, it's not an outrageous thought for a sports channel to show it.

I can't guarantee there'll be a stream, but the site I use is 99% of the time accurate.

Soldado on the front of the Match Program, Dembele interview as well and Vorm interview posted online.

Vorm

Chiriches, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies

Dembele, Capoue

Lennon, Paulinho, Chadli

Soldado

Back
Top Bottom