Burnley home fa cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I completely agree. Me and my GF were watching the highlights, and both turned at each other to pull a face at how awful her commentary was.

However, it seems as if criticism like that can be branded as sexist at times...

http://www.thefword.org.uk/features/2007/06/female_commenta

Complete bollocks. I hate plenty of male commentators too. Equality is seeing/hearing shit regardless of gender.

There was nothing wrong with Oatley's commentary though, and you only have to look at some of the comments to see the criticism was driven by sexism. The commentator we had last night was just shit, it had nothing to do with her being female.

There was nothing wrong with Oatley's commentary though, and you only have to look at some of the comments to see the criticism was driven by sexism. The commentator we had last night was just shit, it had nothing to do with her being female.

I listened to the whole game on spurs site and her commentary was awful, Bradley Allen didn't help either, they talked over eachother so often, crossing over his analysis with when the action started again so didn't even do the basic signals for one to stop and other to start

Was just thankful I could listen to the game but wasn't great

Oh, I do understand that. But I'd bet that we'd be viewed in the same way if there was a more public criticism of last night's commentary.
I agree that Oatley was fine.

Sometime in the future... People will be moaning becasue our match Vs the Miami Sky Blues in Group H of the Airstrip One Wal-Mart Anti Grav Robot League isnt being beamed directly into their brains by anyone.

Back
Top Bottom