Burnley home fa cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After this I really think that we should only get rid of Ade and Kaboul. Paulinho, Capoue, Vlad and Soldado are great players to rotate into the squad for important cup games. I for one would love to be fighting on all fronts right till the end and they are really useful for games like this in order for guys like Kane, Chadli and Eriksen to be given a rest.

this is just a joke right?

On way home from Game, which was generally ok. The negatives obvious, 2-0 so early and so cheaply. Seemed to take Jan tearing a new one for Kaboul for the Usless cunt to wake up. But from then on. Very little negative, Rose did well. Soldado ok ( crazy miss aside ) Paulhino looked good.

But Chadli was, when he came on, head and shoulders above everyone. I never thought he would be so good, but he really is class ( hyperbole possibly )

On way home from Game, which was generally ok. The negatives obvious, 2-0 so early and so cheaply. Seemed to take Jan tearing a new one for Kaboul for the Usless cunt to wake up. But from then on. Very little negative, Rose did well. Soldado ok ( crazy miss aside ) Paulhino looked good.

But Chadli was, when he came on, head and shoulders above everyone. I never thought he would be so good, but he really is class ( hyperbole possibly )

Not to throw cold water on it but it's the level of opposition were facing, against the most prem teams this season we have been very reliant on chadli, Eriksen and Kane in particular. I would hope our second string could put up a fight with a weakend burnley team but well played all the same.

Glad poch rested a few players even if it was a gamble, can't burn out our best players.

How was the atmosphere tonight ? We're the 1882 out in full voice ?
Best atmosphere since Europa, but in a quirky way. Good banter with Burnley fans and Jesus. Good singing for players. Onamah went for a while and he did well not to let out get to him I think. Chanting for Chadli to wave - which he never did.
Shelf was quiet, Paxton only half full.
But block 35 was solid.
Whoever was doing Pochettino over and over again needs a medal!

Kab's number has to be up though surely.
The one thing you have to be as a (to quote some nonce from Woolwich fan tv) CD is reliable

Yeah but
226px-Disque_Vinyl.svg.png
sounds better.

On the two Burnley goals:

1. Kaboul was absolutely at fault. Let his man go, Jan was the only one who tried to catch him even though not him man and I bet that's why he had a go at him because it was fucking Scottish premier league defending from Kaboul. Absolute joke. Captain....WTF?

2. Soldado did score today. The deflection appeared to go in off him. He should try to score with her elbow more often. Goal keeper had no chance.

Although they were fortunate to get the second, we could have given up at two nil down. Glad we did not. Showed good character and helps build confidence that you can recover from two down.

Back
Top Bottom