Burnley home fa cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of the best things about the win is it required zero minutes from Eriksen and Kane.

Plus just another morale boost.
We've struggled to score lots of goals for a good while and now we've had a couple of games where we are banging them in plus a comeback from 2-0 down

Kab's number has to be up though surely.
The one thing you have to be as a (to quote some nonce from Woolwich fan tv) CD is reliable
Just you wait, there's a Daily Mail article somewhere being written about how Vertonghen has angered the club captain and that he'll be following Hugo Lloris out of the door.

1618602_751602511582070_2030491168884086681_n.jpg

next year strikers :)

Just you wait, there's a Daily Mail article somewhere being written about how Vertonghen has angered the club captain and that he'll be following Hugo Lloris out of the door.
Probably lol. Sometime the press really sickens me....

Then I look at page 3 of The Sun and all is forgiven :eriksenlol:

I'm a new Spurs fan, and followed the match thread for the first time today. Very entertaining way to follow a game, particularly one that's not televised and I can only listen to. Thanks all for an enjoyable afternoon in Canada.

Back
Top Bottom