Big Fat Nacer Chadli.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yo - welcome. To save the trouble, I'll spit on my father's grave, rather than your father's. Fuck you mate. Can I also say that you are a twat? Good. Fuck you.

He didn't spit on anyone's grave. He inadvertently spat in the grass (probably due to a buildup of saliva that most people who've played sport are familiar with) during a commemoration which he clearly has no clue about as a foreigner. You are seriously acting like a child and I get the feeling you want to antagonise him due to whatever strange ulterior motive.. your angst is devoid of any logic.

And please calm down with the swearing, you sound like an uneducated delinquent.

He didn't spit on anyone's grave. He inadvertently spat in the grass (probably due to a buildup of saliva that most people who've played sport are familiar with) during a commemoration which he clearly has no clue about as a foreigner. You are seriously acting like a child and I get the feeling you want to antagonise him due to whatever strange ulterior motive.. your angst is devoid of any logic.

And please calm down with the swearing, you sound like an uneducated delinquent.
Look dimwit - it's you that has no clue. If I came round to your house (which I admit is now unlikely) and gobbed on the floor, during grace or similar and explained it away because I was a foreigner, would you really, seriously buy that? If you think that I am being childish, and angst driven, and I couldn't help it, would you give me a pass? I've got no idea what nationality you are, but I'll gob on the next thing you hold close to your heart. And if you don't understand the logic of that, you should have a long hard look at yourself.

Build up of saliva. Don't make yourself look even more ridiculous - I take issue with every sentence of your funky post.

Look dimwit - it's you that has no clue. If I came round to your house (which I admit is now unlikely) and gobbed on the floor, during grace or similar and explained it away because I was a foreigner, would you really, seriously buy that? If you think that I am being childish, and angst driven, and I couldn't help it, would you give me a pass? I've got no idea what nationality you are, but I'll gob on the next thing you hold close to your heart. And if you don't understand the logic of that, you should have a long hard look at yourself.

Build up of saliva. Don't make yourself look even more ridiculous - I take issue with every sentence of your funky post.

I still fail to grasp your logic regarding the matter, though I will agree to disagree as our views will clearly diverge and I'd rather not to get tied up in arguments with no end.

Take care

Once in an attempt to humour a few girls at a school athletics day I threw a javelin and screamed my heart out. What I hadn't noticed was that the whole school was having a minute of silence for the deceased of the 2004 indian ocean tsunami.
Two of the kid's parents were victims.

This was probably a hundred times worse than Chadli's little accident and I'm no monster.

Useful player, quality finisher and gets into good spots. Needs to be surrounded by creative players who can influence the game put him into good positions.

Try him up front tbh. Only player who looks like regularly scoring, but doesn't quite do enough in general play to warrant being a winger imo. Has a lot of useful traits that could come in handy up top, height, strength, control, decent turns with his back to goal etc.

Try him up front tbh. Only player who looks like regularly scoring, but doesn't quite do enough in general play to warrant being a winger imo. Has a lot of useful traits that could come in handy up top, height, strength, control, decent turns with his back to goal etc.
Do you really think he would do well by himself against premier league 2 center backs? He's benefitting from popping up in different spots, but I think he should be playing a majority of the game behind the striker. He is the only player of the 3 attacking midfielders that has the work ethic :eriksenlip: and the discipline :lamelashock: to really have a defensive impact in the middle of the park.

As many goals as Chadli has scored this season, I still feel like he could contribute a lot more, he really flits in and out of games, he could be a top top player for us if he influenced the game more regularly.

Once in an attempt to humour a few girls at a school athletics day I threw a javelin and screamed my heart out. What I hadn't noticed was that the whole school was having a minute of silence for the deceased of the 2004 indian ocean tsunami.

This was probably a hundred times worse than Chadli's little accident and I'm no monster.

My teenage son has a part-time job at Tesco. I reminded him that there would be a two minutes silence at 11am, so he'd need to stop serving. Despite this, he told me that he'd been scanning for about 15 seconds before he realised it had gone quiet - said he got confused as was waiting for 11 minutes past the 11th hour, the dickhead!

My other half has just finished 22 years in the forces, done Bosnia, Iraq and Afghanistan, lost mates and seen horrendous things, so Remembrance Day is huge for us. However, I can't get worked up about Chadli's spitting - I just think, like a lot of footballers, his brains are in his boots. They have too much money and adoration at too young an age, and I think that a lot of them don't even bother thinking about much outside of their bubble. I don't think it was disrespectful (lets face it, the UK got involved in WW1 in support of Belgium), I think it was just plain stupid and inconsiderate.

I can't get worked up about Chadli's spitting - I just think, like a lot of footballers, his brains are in his boots. They have too much money and adoration at too young an age, and I think that a lot of them don't even bother thinking about much outside of their bubble. I don't think it was disrespectful (lets face it, the UK got involved in WW1 in support of Belgium), I think it was just plain stupid and inconsiderate.

This is exactly what it is.

:chadliwtf: You monster!

The only bright spark this season (besides Mason, Kane, and Lloris, I guess) has been our Dolphin, Chadli.

The guy is just popping up literally everywhere with goals. Heck, he's out-scoring a few of the better players in the PL out there. It may not be too obvious of what he does before and after he scores a goal. But I honestly don't care much. He's keeping it simple and is probably undroppable atm.

I'm sooo happy for him.

tumblr_nckrf5fKf51r8e765o1_250.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom