Big Fat Nacer Chadli.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

it's not hard to not spit for 1 minute. i don't buy that argument at all.

p.s. i'm not arsed about his charity work or how nice a bloke he is, he could be the messiah but if he does something that I think is cuntish then in my eyes he's a cunt.
It's clearly not done in disrespect though so at worst it's a stupid mistake. If making a mistake makes someone a cunt then every single person is a cunt. Like I said though, maybe he teared up? Maybe a fly flew in his mouth. Whatever happened I am damn sure it didn't cross his mind that it could be considered disrespectful until at least after he'd done it.

Really...? For a footballer on a pitch it's pretty much instinct to spit when you feel anything in your mouth and there's so many reasons he could of wanted to do it. Bad timing? Probably, but who knows, maybe he was tearing up and he spat out the mucas as a result.

Come on, the man does tonnes of charity work, is a very nice bloke, tries hard every week and people will turn on him because of some stupid fucking vine that shows him spitting at the wrong time? Fuck sake.

Indefensible. He looks up at the bugler, and spits. He knew what he was doing. The cunt is representing Tottenham, with all the underlying connotations associated with our club. I tear up at funerals, but I manage to stop myself gobbing on the floor. How you can say that it's clearly not done in disrespect, is mind-boggling.

What do mean? Please tell me mate.
There's just absolutely no way it's done in disrespect. Not a chance. Honestly I can't see him look up and I don't even know where the bugler is. Lets say he has glanced up at him first it still means fuck all because if he wanted to be disrespectful he'd of stared at him then spat at him. That or a variety of other ways he could of done so.

Stupid mistake =/= Disrespectful

any player from any other team and it wouldn't be getting brushed under the carpet like this. "stupid mistake" ffs i know he's a footballer but no-one's that stupid
If it was Jack Wilshere of course but even then there would of been people pointing out it doesn't appear to be at all disrespectful. If it was any other player I doubt it'd of been posted in the first place.

What do you mean? Please tell me mate. If Wilshere had done it there'd be murders on here.
Wilshite is on a rival Scum team ... While in theory both incidents (of Chadli and Whilshere would be the same), it would be alright for us Spurs fans to make fun and even exaggerate the issue just because he plays for ArseAnal. So comparing if Chadli spat and Wilshire frankly makes little sense.

If I see a video of Wiltshire crossing the fucking street, I'd want him dead.

This Chadli thing looks like thick footballer > disrespectful to the dead in front of fifty tv cameras.

Back
Top Bottom