Best Spurs Chant!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Glasgoooooow, Glasgooooooow, Tottenham Hotspur going to Glasgooooooow
There'll be thousands of yids and there'll be pissed out there head.
Tottenham Hotspur goin' to Glasgooooooooow.

People were singing it with Lisbon instead of Glasgow before our away game against Benfica.

Hark now hear, the Toottenham sing, the Woolwich run away, Again, and we will fight forever more becuase of Boxing Day ( which Boxing Day and what happened ??) or is it just cause it goes well ?
Re the Ginola song, it was ,"posh Spice is a slapper, she wears a Wonderbra, and when she's shagging Beckham she dreams of Ginola.....
One of my favs, of,many years on The Shelf, was
"I'm only a poor little Yiddo, I stand at the back of the Shelf, I go to the bar, to buy a lager and only buy one for myself..... And I like my 13 years old version he sung away at Villa this year " Forget em all,Forget em all, United, West Ham Liverpool, " I'm sure he knows they're not the words, but I was proud

Hark now hear, the Toottenham sing, the Woolwich run away, Again, and we will fight forever more becuase of Boxing Day ( which Boxing Day and what happened ??) or is it just cause it goes well ?
Re the Ginola song, it was ,"posh Spice is a slapper, she wears a Wonderbra, and when she's shagging Beckham she dreams of Ginola.....
One of my favs, of,many years on The Shelf, was
"I'm only a poor little Yiddo, I stand at the back of the Shelf, I go to the bar, to buy a lager and only buy one for myself..... And I like my 13 years old version he sung away at Villa this year " Forget em all,Forget em all, United, West Ham Liverpool, " I'm sure he knows they're not the words, but I was proud
I think it is because of a game in late seventies/early eighties on boxing day and the spurs fans basically took over Highbury and in particular the north bank.

I was with my elder brother, he could start a fight in an empty room at the best of times.
weird thing is that day is etched in my memory!,, possibly because of the build up etc
panorama documentary on "f troop , treatment and walls kiddy firm" and the feckers in the
van throwing bolts at us crossing London bridge!!. that was at 8.30 in the morning!

weird thing is that day is etched in my memory!,, possibly because of the build up etc
panorama documentary on "f troop , treatment and walls kiddy firm" and the feckers in the
van throwing bolts at us crossing London bridge!!. that was at 8.30 in the morning!

I must admit, with the old rose tinted specs on & more than a hint of nostalgia, it ranks up there with one of my favourite away days ever.
The Panorama doc back fired on them a bit, im sure they weren't expecting 10k Yids to turn up!

Tottenham
(Tottenham)
Tottenham
(Tottenham)

North London is blue and white (North London is blue and white)
North London is blue and white
(North London is blue and white)

Fuck off you scum in red
(Fuck off you scum in red)
Fuck off you scum in red

One for the old boys...

Was there a song for Alan Gilzean along the lines of

Meat Pie (Meat pie)
Bottle of Pils (bottle of Pils)
Alan Gilzean, Alan Alan Gilzean?

Always remember getting the tube to the final in 87 and some older blokes got on smashed singing it, only ever time i've heard it but never forgotten it - was to the tune of Alouettte (the Alan Gilzean, Alan Alan Gilzean bit)

Tottenham
(Tottenham)
Tottenham
(Tottenham)

North London is blue and white (North London is blue and white)
North London is blue and white
(North London is blue and white)

Fuck off you scum in red
Fuck off you scum in red
This. Last night, done ultra slow, perfection.

At Oldham Athletic I've often been told
That the team to remember, the team to recall
Are the great Man United the best of them all.
They came down to Tottenham in 75
They went in the Park Lane the Paxton, the Side,
But Tottenham were many and many to ruck
And the great Man United got battered to f**k
Toodaloo, toodaloo and the great Man United got battered to f**k.

We returned to Old Trafford in 78
We didn't have tickets we tore down their gates
They wasn't expecting the Spurs to turn up
So the great Man United got battered to f**k

At Oldham Athletic I've often been told
That the team to remember, the team to recall
Are the great Man United the best of them all.
They came down to Tottenham in 75
They went in the Park Lane the Paxton, the Side,
But Tottenham were many and many to ruck
And the great Man United got battered to f**k

We returned to Old Trafford in 78
We didn't have tickets we tore down their gates
They wasn't expecting the Spurs to turn up
So the great Man United got battered to f**k
Old classic that one, usually heard it on the shelf from the old timers .

'82 was my first game at Old Trafford .

Back
Top Bottom