Best Spurs Chant!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The songs I won't join in with are......" With a,packet of sweets" .....Wenger has a young child as,do I and would shudder at the thought of being called a paedo....
" are Woolwich fan on a string" .......not funny
And agree leave the Judas song out..

There are many better songs we've had over the years that have died out.....MEHSTG, brill song, rarely heard these days, and" I'm only a poor little Yiddo"

I personally think the Sol Campbell songs are tiresome & boring. Yes I still hate the cunt but singing about him 14 years later at games, ain't for me. Look how far we've come in that time? Makes us look tinpot still banging on about it.

Bentaleb had just turned 7 when Sol joined them cunts. Let that sink in. Let's crack on & support the team eh (bar Adebayor). Ta.
Meh, Campbell should be reminded of our hate until the day he dies as Flav said. Fuck him, besides he's entering politics so is always in the fucking media as 'The Black Tory'.

Meh, Campbell should be reminded of our hate until the day he dies as Flav said. Fuck him, besides he's entering politics so is always in the fucking media as 'The Black Tory'.

Why would singing it away at Newcastle on a Wednesday night remind him?

I doubt he's there.

so, with the discussion what the best chant might be - what chants do you think are the best for the team? What kind of chants would fire them on?

- negative chants where we sing about Woolwich, fucking head in, paedophiles, Judas.

OR
- positive chanting about the team where they hear the players' names or even Spurs/Tottenham?

Last edited:
It pisses me off that most people at WHL prefer singing about Arse than about our team. We should sing for our shirt with pride and we have many good songs for our club. A few jibes at them gypsies down the road is fine, but stand up if you hate Woolwich? Fuck off. I'm not defined by hating them but by being Tottenham. The Campbell chants and the Wenger paedo stuff are simply embarrassing.

after today it's gotta be glory glory for me. class one started by the older blokes in front of us, cut my hand up banging the shelf but it went on for a good few minutes.

"Only here for the slappers" 4-0 down at Newcastle
"What times your minibus" 9-1 Wigan
"Taxi for Maicon"
"Joey Barton, your sister´s your mum"
"Mourinhos right your fans are shite"
"We fucked your season up" to the scum
"Nayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem"

Am I the only one who hates player based songs like the 'eriksen-sen sen' one makes me cringe a little and the harry Kane one gets boring after a while, like they're Alright the odd occasion but when sung constantly get so boring, would rather sing some classics like 'tott-en-ham, tottenham, tottenham' ' glory glory hallelujah' 'oh when the spurs' ' hark now hear' 'hello we are the tottenham boys''super tottenham from the lane' and just general terrace chants, listening to eriksens name being sung to the tune of the songs you hear on holidays in Spain as a kid gets tedious

Last edited:
Posted on the United Semi thread earlier the gem from Wednesday night, I appreciate the sensitivity of the subject, but,,,,,"He's one of your own, He's one of your own....Ched Evans, He's one of your own....." Really did make me laugh

not been hearing as many actual Spurs songs lately. all seems to be that "blue & white army yids" "kick his head in" that fucking awful "yid army" that everyone does clapping and no doubt that "Everywhere we go" song will get rinsed to death. dunno what id describe it as but it's weird, hearing the classics less and less. not a fan.

edit: i don't mind the 1st 2 songs at all but think they get done to death

Spurs are on there way to wembley is my favorite by far great song!

Along those lines I hate the que sera sera song everyone does it and the song just frankly is boring and shit Eapecially considering we have a few much better wembley songs

Back
Top Bottom