Best Spurs Chant!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Certainly not the best Spurs chant, but I quite enjoyed the one from today:

'HE'S ALWAYS OFFSIDE, HE'S ALWAYS OFFSIDE, JERMAIN DEFOE HE'S ALWAYS OFFSIDE'

Nothing changes, he must have been flagged offside 4 or 5 times in the first half, which is exactly what happened when he played in our colours.
Disturbingly by the linesman who turned out to have no grasp of the offside law.

I think it is because of a game in late seventies/early eighties on boxing day and the spurs fans basically took over Highbury and in particular the north bank.
Pre sky it was traditional for local derby's across the country to be played on boxing day. It made sense for fans not to be travelling the country at Christmas time. It wasn't just sky who got rid of this fan friendly scheduling. The derbys were also police intensive and basically they couldn't be arsed boxing day.

Worse boxing day away trip ever. Portsmouth no roof on the stand pouring rain the bollox with the bells and we lost. Shit day.

When I was just a little boy
My mother gave me a little toy
An Ar5ena1 fan on a string
Told me to kick his fucking head in
Fucking head in, Fucking head in
Told me to kick his fucking head in

I think this is an embarrassing, unfunny and cringeworthy chant. On par with the peadophile chants directed at Whinger.
I don't really care whether I get 20 disagrees on that comment, just hate it being sung.

Last edited:
Always liked.......
Chim chimera chim chimera chin chin chiro
Bentley from 40 and Lennon from 2........
Always good to sing to the Scum, after the 4-4 draw after coming back from 4-2 down, in the 90th minute

Among my favourites are, in no particular order:

Oh when the Spurs go marching in..
We are Tottenham..
Eriksen-sen..
Being a Yid

I wish we had more good songs. I despair sometimes at the shit ones, like Judas, Paedophile, fucking head in..

Do you get offended at rap music too? I mean songs have crazy lyrics sometimes, no one is saying go out and kick a random persons head in LITERALLY.

So, I didn't actually say that I get offended myself, but hey, no huge surprise if people do get offended hearing that neanderthal piece of shit. Standing by the comment that it's embarrassing, unfunny and cringeworthy.

I like loads of rap music, but their lyrics can be embarrassing, unfunny and cringeworthy too.

So, I didn't actually say that I get offended, but hey, no huge surprise if people do get offended hearing that neanderthal piece of shit. I like loads of rap music, but their lyrics can be embarrassing, unfunny and cringeworthy too.

Alright all I'm saying is I don't take that shit literally, if you feel so strongly about it then do something

I personally think the Sol Campbell songs are tiresome & boring. Yes I still hate the cunt but singing about him 14 years later at games, ain't for me. Look how far we've come in that time? Makes us look tinpot still banging on about it.

Bentaleb had just turned 7 when Sol joined them cunts. Let that sink in. Let's crack on & support the team eh (bar Adebayor). Ta.

Back
Top Bottom