Beşiktaş on Thursday (1882??)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you know how hard it is to read posts of people not going because of a five pound price change?

I get people are pissed about prices but try and keep in mind what a great thing you have......I'd give my left nut to be in London and see Spurs on a weeknight under the lights.

Do you know how hard it is to read posts of people not going because of a five pound price change?

I get people are pissed about prices but try and keep in mind what a great thing you have......I'd give my left nut to be in London and see Spurs on a weeknight under the lights.

Put your money where your mouth is, we'll all chip in a tenner for it

Byt7KXmIYAI-pRG.jpg

Byt7KRPIIAAozzV.jpg

Watch out lads looks like Woolwich's top boy is making an appearance :kaboullol:
One more kebab and he is going to pop!

It's more the fact it's such a kick in the teeth from the club, really. Those of us going to league games already give them an absolute fortune each season. But it's never enough, and in a competition which they know frankly fails to inspire much at least in the Group Stage where we'll be playing a second string team, they still put the prices up to try and take every last penny off us. It might only be an extra fiver but all in all £25 is a LOT for what you're actually getting. If I go to the three Europa group stage home games and the league cup tie against Brighton, that's £100 extra before Christmas. Add in the expense of train fares, beer, etc and you're easily talking £150. When money is tight and there's a better atmosphere watching the game in the pub, that's pretty damned hard to justify. And you know what? I'd honestly rather spend that money on two away games, and I don't feel very obliged to go out of my interests to support a club that quite clearly doesn't give a shit about me.

Last edited:
Besiktas are currently second in the Super Lig and unbeaten in 4 games (2 home draws / 2 away wins)

I think this game would be much harder than most anticipate although we virtually have a 'fresh' second 11 we can field due to our large squad and with fierce competition for places I'm hoping everyone is trying to prove themselves - Towsnend, Soldado and Paulinho in particular

3:1

COYS

Back
Top Bottom