Beşiktaş on Thursday (1882??)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also I'm pretty sure the booking fee has gone up by a lot this season as well.

I don't get the clubs logic;
possible sold out stadium @ £20 a ticket
vs
Half empty stadium @ £25 a ticket.

I know it's only a fiver but it still all adds up when the only games you can get to are cup games

Is that the lowest crowd at WHL, or just games you've been too?
The lowest competitive match i can recall actually attending. I will have to delve into some of those 1990's debacles - might be a lower one there.
I was at Terry Naylor's rearranged testimonial & that was only watched by about 6k..........

Thinking about that Wrexham game, i was actually waiting outside for the gates to open & when i got in the ground i was the only fan there for several minutes!

Strange feeling, last year wishing for an out of form Rose to make a comeback asap. Compared to now with an inform Rose who is a doubt for the game and I feel OK about it knowing that we have an out of form (or not quite in form) Davies to come in. All is calm........nice feeling.

[formation=4231, Vorm, Dier, Fazio, Chiriches, Davies, Stambouli, Bentaleb, Townsend, Kane, Lennon, Soldado][/formation]

Team seems pretty straight forward, tbh. Paulinho might play but I'd rather see Kane and Soldado together at home. With Pochettino watching the u21s last night I would be surprised to see one or two of those guys make the bench. Maybe Veljkovic, Onomah or Oduwa.

[formation=4231, Vorm, Dier, Fazio, Chiriches, Davies, Stambouli, Bentaleb, Townsend, Kane, Lennon, Soldado][/formation]

Team seems pretty straight forward, tbh. Paulinho might play but I'd rather see Kane and Soldado together at home. With Pochettino watching the u21s last night I would be surprised to see one or two of those guys make the bench. Maybe Veljkovic, Onomah or Oduwa.
Need one of Kane or Soldado for Soton, since Adebayor isn't working out. Might be better to encourage Bentaleb to play higher up and either use Paulinho in a 4-4-2 or give Dembele a chance as CAM.

JDK said:
Ade tweets
Supportive statements don't mean Ade will play every game, and don't mean there aren't problems. Ade's failure to remain in position isn't related to his quotes, and still has to be addressed. Unless the idea is to use Ade as a veritable false nine with Chadli doing the actual striker's work...

Supportive statements don't mean Ade will play every game, and don't mean there aren't problems. Ade's failure to remain in position isn't related to his quotes, and still has to be addressed. Unless the idea is to use Ade as a veritable false nine with Chadli doing the actual striker's work...

I mean I could put Adebayor in my fake lineup for tomorrow to make you happy. But that doesn't mean it's going to happen. I think it would be pretty surprising to see anyone besides Ade starting on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom