Bale Madrid... it's Real!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I always knew Bale was staying. Why the fuck-a-de-fuck did I not get round to betting on it. TWAT!
johnlsmith-slapself.gif

It would be worth walking into a high street bookmakers tomorrow and asking for the odds on Bale staying at Tottenham when the window closes. If they are lazy and inform you that they can't find the bet on their system, politely request that they phone their race room for a price. If after speaking to them they refuse to take the bet then you can be pretty certain he is staying.

More from Mystery on SC:

Guys as I said in my thread in the RO this morning, Bale is NOT leaving. I've no problem saying how I get my info either. I own a marketing firm that deals with solely footballers, rugby players and musicians, however the bulk of my work is within English clubs, both premier league and championship. It's my job to make sure they're as marketable as possible, dealing with their endorsements etc.

The people I deal with know more than the majority of journalists out there... The reason I'm saying this, is because I'm 100% confident that Gareth will not be leaving.

Cheers,

M

Also some poster responded:
Completely appreciate the info, but jj seems to be suggesting that false info is being leaked out the club, possibly so we can get replacements in at non-inflated prices.
Could there potentially be a chance you have been fed some of this info?

Mystery said:
Absolutely not. As I said I deal with many clubs on a daily basis sorting their endorsements and marketing. In some cases I know more than the players themselves lol

Refreshing to hear someone actually mention their background and way of accruing ITK.

The guy's been wrong more times this summer than a meteorologist. No idea how he has the gall to even continue looking at a keyboard.

You should hear the way they talk about him on SC. One said he couldn't remember a time he'd ever been wrong, another called him "the oracle", and others were saying they were certain he had the highest placed sources of anyone. Something funny in the water over there :avbshock:

You should hear the way they talk about him on SC. One said he couldn't remember a time he'd ever been wrong, another called him "the oracle", and others were saying they were certain he had the highest placed sources of anyone. Something funny in the water over there :avbshock:

Well lawd have mercy. Guess some of them think the resin water has an appealing hue to it.

Not convinced about this new arrival irrespective of the Bale outcome.
Would be more trusting of 'Q'
:cliveallen:

Or is it jjskidmarks new alias, hedging his bets as he's been shown up to be a bullshitting chancer :harrylol:

The Goat:

The Bale has 'asked to leave' bollocks all began at Talksport and one person in particular. His sources are shaky at best with only one previous piece of ITK ever coming to fruition. He is often given information by agents, but isn't smart enough to realise when said agents are being self serving. Bale may well have had a meeting, but there is no way in hell that the person at Talksport was privvy to it's content.

Itk on itk?! :gylfi:

Back
Top Bottom