Bale Madrid... it's Real!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

after adding the players we have it would be madness to sell Bale, we're primed for an assault on the league and could well be champions

citeh and manure are in transition, chelski too even though Mourinhos been there before he's got alot of different players now and his old stalwarts are past it, arscum won't spend shit as wengers scared too

This is OUR season.

The Goat:

The Bale has 'asked to leave' bollocks all began at Talksport and one person in particular. His sources are shaky at best with only one previous piece of ITK ever coming to fruition. He is often given information by agents, but isn't smart enough to realise when said agents are being self serving. Bale may well have had a meeting, but there is no way in hell that the person at Talksport was privvy to it's content.

saw this on twitter.....

BQkYPHICMAE442n.jpg:large

after adding the players we have it would be madness to sell Bale, we're primed for an assault on the league and could well be champions

citeh and manure are in transition, chelski too even though Mourinhos been there before he's got alot of different players now and his old stalwarts are past it, arscum won't spend shit as wengers scared too

This is OUR season.

28/1 on Paddy Power to win the league worth a punt, 15/8 top four finish.
40/1 on Coral to win the league defo worth a punt.

lol, football365.com have taken Bale off their frontpage headlines, obviously realising that all the speculation is dumb and groundless.

He's staying (at least for this season)

Couldn't it also mean that they are so certain he will leave that they have stopped taking bets on it? I don't gamble so I'm probably talking shit as usual. I hope so anyway.

Thing is that the odds for him staying went from ~5-1 in the morning to ~2-1 later in the day - so if they're certain of anything it's that he is staying.

Huge change in the markets for "Gareth Bale Club After Summer Transfer Window Betting Odds" since this afternoon. At this moment in time the only bookmaker offering the bet is Sky Bet. This would indicate to me that the industry knows something one way or the other. Normal behaviour if they still thought he was leaving would be to slash the prices on that but still offer increased odds for him to stay.

It's also worth noting that Real Madrid and Marca seem to have significantly decreased the onslaught we have been experiencing for the last few days. Don't be surprised if Cristiano Ronaldo signs a new contract soon and this whole saga has been conducted by Madrid with that in mind.

A few days ago I had convinced myself that Bale was leaving but I'm becoming more optimistic as the days go by.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/gareth-bale/club-after-summer-transfer-window

Back
Top Bottom