Bale Madrid... it's Real!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Madrid can go fuck themselves. Great we have a better sqaud but what is the point of this new relationship we have with them? sell them out best players and they deal with our most hated rival? Levy, please stop dealing with this scum. I hope all this spending makes them do a leeds and fuck off

1176203_10150450622669953_543107612_n.jpg

Snake.

Either he likes an empty gesture or the club with no soul told him to do that. Either way that is proper cringey.

Sorry for everyone that was asking what I thought about spanish football and bale. I've been at my sister's wedding in Spain for 2 weeks and got much ribbing from real madrid friends so I didn't really have the heart to go online and post about football. Bastards the lot of them! Whatever, I wish the guy success even if he is at the devil's own club. Let's put it behind us and be glad for the awesome signings we've made and the kick ass season we're going to have now. COYS!

Ooh, Bale's having his dewankbut tonight!
Cue the Sky Sports wankfest!

No pressure son, EVERY TOUCH YOU MAKE TONIGHT BETTER BE WORTH €100m and help your new team of individuals to WIN and WIN BIG, or else you'll have been a failure!

Ooh, Bale's having his dewankbut tonight!
Cue the Sky Sports wankfest!

No pressure son, EVERY TOUCH YOU MAKE TONIGHT BETTER BE WORTH €100m and help your new team of individuals to WIN and WIN BIG, or else you'll have been a failure!
1 nil down:levylol:

Of COURSE he scored.... He was contractually obliged to do so.... Sky already had clause inserted into Real's tv agreement.....
Shame, I naively once thought the Bale11 TM 'Heart' TM celebration he USED to do was directed at us Spurs fans.... of COURSE it wasn't, he's still doing it for the commercial opportunities!

Of COURSE he scored.... He was contractually obliged to do so.... Sky already had clause inserted into Real's tv agreement.....
Shame, I naively once thought the Bale11 TM 'Heart' TM celebration he USED to do was directed at us Spurs fans.... of COURSE it wasn't, he's still doing it for the commercial opportunities!

13.jpg

04.jpg

Back
Top Bottom