Audi Cup 2015 - showing on Premier Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm 17 and have never been on a European away trip with Spurs and can't wait until I do (doubt I will until I'm 18 at least). How old were you guys when you started going abroad for Spurs games?

Reading all these stories has got me really excited about the possibilty, although I'd have no idea about how to organise going or what to do when I'm there.

I'm 17 and have never been on a European away trip with Spurs and can't wait until I do (doubt I will until I'm 18 at least). How old were you guys when you started going abroad for Spurs games?

Reading all these stories has got me really excited about the possibilty, although I'd have no idea about how to organise going or what to do when I'm there.

I've only done 4 trips and I started going when I could afford to properly, so only 3 years ago. Got to be quick on the draw to get a good deal or you will end up paying through the nose for flights at least. I can't go all the time for work commitments etc but I'm gonna try and do at least 1 a season now should we qualify, hopefully somewhere different each time as well.

When you're there all you need to do is have a little look around, watch out for Italian security at the entrance to the game and drink plenty of alcohol. I don't think many other tips are required.

A Google search suggests this years Audi cup is in Auatralia in Mid July....

Are we sure we are not in the Aldi Cup ? ( Which Supermarket of the year 2013 :pochsmirk:)

I was 16. Loved it even more back then

A Google search suggests this years Audi cup is in Auatralia in Mid July....

Are we sure we are not in the Aldi Cup ? ( Which Supermarket of the year 2013 :pochsmirk:)
yep its been confirmed its the aldi cup. the other confirmed teams are..... A.S.D.A moscow, spar-tak moscow & iceland. yes, its strange a national team & 2 moscow teams are taking part. but i couldnt think of any other supermarket related team name puns. sains-bury town fc was pushing it too far.

I've been on 6 European away trips, I started when I was 16.

I went to the 2013 one with a few mates while we were in Germany. There are 2 days with semi finals on the first day, and a 3rd place play off and a Final on the second day. The tickets are sold by the day so if you buy one ticket you get 2 games. First day was €20 and the second day was €40 - pretty fair for 2 games each. Great event, fairly priced booze in the ground. Well worth the journey for the city, the beer, the weather and the football.

I went to the 2013 one with a few mates while we were in Germany. There are 2 days with semi finals on the first day, and a 3rd place play off and a Final on the second day. The tickets are sold by the day so if you buy one ticket you get 2 games. First day was €20 and the second day was €40 - pretty fair for 2 games each. Great event, fairly priced booze in the ground. Well worth the journey for the city, the beer, the weather and the football.
What were the dates of the games?

All years have been different dates/days of the week though.

Hopefully we'll get a confirmation soon..

Last edited:
as mentioned we are playing colorado scissorbacks the weds July 29 so there's a bit of jetlag there with a aug1 fixture
hopefully we'll know soon

I did my first one a few days after my 18th birthday (I'm only 19 now) for Benfica away. Best few days of my life.

What was the first time like and how did you organise it?
It was for the Young Boys game. I didn't get a ticket through Spurs but luckily they had a mixed/neutral area that was mostly Spurs. I was antibiotics so I didn't drink much, Switzerland is quite boring anyway so it wasn't one of my favourite trips. Seeing Tottenham's first ever CL game was incredible though, I could hear the ripple of the net when Pav scored. Their fans were brilliant, better than Milan, Inter, Real, Benfica or Fiorentina.

Have now set up the group, see own thread, will try to get a few guys together, hopefully we can create an event when Spurs come to Munich.

Back
Top Bottom