Audi Cup 2015 - showing on Premier Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Millbanks....ive got it trust me, you get every channel there is..you buy the stick, then you download the files from the net to stick, then ulocks it to give you everything. when you buy the stick from amazon or argos, it only has the basic channels on it, then as I said you download it all onto you stick. Once you have done it, you won't need to do it again, it automatically updates itself through your wifi.
I bought the stick off my mate and he had already downloaded the files so it only took him 5 mins to set up.
Well then that is interesting.

Do you have the link to show me where these downloadable files are? Is the quality good? It is 'safe'?

Genuine questions - I might actually get rid of Sky if you're right!!

Do you have the link to show me where these downloadable files are? Is the quality good? It is 'safe'?

I've been browsing these forums for a few years but I just made an account to ask the same questions, can you tell us more? Do you have access to channels like HBO? Also, how is the picture quality and is it reliable, does it stutter, freeze a lot etc?

Cheers!

I'll get the link off my mate and what he did and ill msg you it.

Yes no worries..picture quality is excellent, ive had no problems, 10 x better than watching a stream on the internet and I have no fibre Optic either

Yes no worries..picture quality is excellent, ive had no problems, 10 x better than watching a stream on the internet and I have no fibre Optic either
That's wicked, look forward to the link. I'm definitely going to give it a crack! Fuck paying 80 quid a month to watch Jamie Carragher struggle to speak English on MNF.

IPTV is on the Android store. It's basically an online streaming service just like Sopcast.

Difference is that you can put it on a Firestick and play it directly onto your TV - you can do the same with your laptop and an HDMI cable but it's not as convenient.

Not putting in stock in this result but Bentaleb has got to stop making passes like that. He gifted 2 or 3 goals last season like that and that was the 3rd pass of that nature in this game and was lucky not to give possession away before then.

Called it. Onomah on for Kane 85th min vs Real Madrid.
No longer watching stream though, so did he actually play up front?

Kane is the only main striker, but Chadli and Lamela can also play upfront.

Can we do a Spain and play no striker and have Eriksen or Onomah playing as a false 9?

I don't want anyone playing on Saturday playing tomorrow.
Team for Saturday, Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Alli, Bentaleb, Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli, Kane
Team for Wednesday, Lloris, Trippier, Dier, Wimmer, Davies, Mason, Dembele, Carroll, Winks, Onomah, Coulthirst

Back
Top Bottom