Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have to applaud paraticis acquisitions. Still have bergvall to come next season as well and hes special apparently. Good signing by lange that. Too striker, full back cover anothet defender titke is ON next season.

I'd say Kane catching Shearer. He could always move from Bayern to United or Newcastle (not going to think about other moves that might be on the table). He needs 47 goals, which towards the end of his career is probably 3-4 seasons. Even if it's at the very end and he's getting penalties for Fulham, I feel like he'll be back to collect that record.
Fair.

Although with Europe and potentially longer cup runs in the future (don't laugh) a few seasons could see Sonny wear that gap quickly.

Imagine being in the top 4 in the prem and setting up like that at home. They deserved everything they got. Yellow bellied little shrinking violets. Try to absorb pressure and punt long balls against a team below you in the league. Fuck off you boring twats.

COYS.

I can't believe their game plan was to knock it long. Knowing we've the best recovery centre back in probably the world.

Here I am. :ange-arms:

As I was earlier during and after the match.....

Spent the last few hours cooking up a Sunday roast for the wife and Mother -in -Law. So sorry I didn't have time to constantly post on the forum in between tending to the veg and mouthfuls of Roast Beef.

What a great result.. Absolutely buzzing....

Certainly not an evening for taking digs at other fans and wallowing in misery me old mucka

Most of us after that splendid victory

celebrate-gif-1.gif

You

party-pooper

Good stuff. Always good to get a response..

Never thought for one minute they were good enough to take points today
Their league position is because we’ve had injuries by the boatload etc.
we are the 3rd best team in the league imo.
Woolwich haven’t had their annual meltdown yet but it’s coming.
City are cheats and Liverpool have the refereeing world bending over for the gurning German to insert them a length before he “retires”.
Top performance today.
Put those cunts right in their place.

Here I am. :ange-arms:

As I was earlier during and after the match.....

Spent the last few hours cooking up a Sunday roast for the wife and Mother -in -Law. So sorry I didn't have time to constantly post on the forum in between tending to the veg and mouthfuls of Roast Beef.

What a great result.. Absolutely buzzing....

Certainly not an evening for taking digs at other fans and wallowing in misery me old mucka

Most of us after that splendid victory

celebrate-gif-1.gif

You

party-pooper
You would have found plenty of time had we lost.

Actually proud of the way our bench reacted to that tackle, pretty sure the ref was having doubts whether to give McGinn a red card but our bench and players made sure of that and made up the ref's mind.

Been asking for our players to do more shithousery stuff like that instead of being passive, seems like everyone else does everything they can to sway refereeing decisions so no reason why we can't either.

I think it was from a knock he took in the first half. The fact he came out for the second half encourages me to believe it's nothing too serious. And we don't have many games over the next few weeks
He was definitely feeling his right hamstring as he was sat on the ground. Doesn’t look as bad as the previous one but wouldn’t be surprised at a few weeks out.

He was definitely feeling his right hamstring as he was sat on the ground. Doesn’t look as bad as the previous one but wouldn’t be surprised at a few weeks out.
He felt his left as he was sitting on the ground,then the physio stretched his right🤣🤣🤣
To be fair to him he was walking away without a limp and standing watching the game when it kicked off with McGinn. He’s a warrior and expect him to be fit for Fulham. If not then that worry that we might have to play Royal or Davies is gone.

Back
Top Bottom