Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We always score, they let in plenty. Depends if our defence performs. We are well capable of winning
Have to get hold of Watkins . They do have a big game at Ajax on Thursday night. Not that Ajax are much good but will probably make an effort for a big game.
With Lenglet at the centre of their defence, we will always be in with a chance. Should be good.

We always score, they let in plenty. Depends if our defence performs. We are well capable of winning
Have to get hold of Watkins . They do have a big game at Ajax on Thursday night. Not that Ajax are much good but will probably make an effort for a big game.
With Lenglet at the centre of their defence, we will always be in with a chance. Should be good.
We also let in a bit, we struggle to stop the goals.

They'll be full of it, as will their fans . They'll play on the front foot, like their game against man City.
This is were ange must be smart , could conte them all afternoon with son,Werner , and Johnson
Kulu off then bench later

No bentancur, got to be sarr

Last edited:
We will perform better in this game with Porro back.
We are a better team than Villa and will win this game.
I predicted a Solomon assist to Richarlison in our last game so I will just predict an easy win this time.

It’s Mothers’ Day. FFS. Ruined my plans of a relatively easy-to-get-to away day. Knowing I’ll miss it, we’ll probably win 4-2 or something beautifully ridiculous.

:conteshock:

Although Villa are a very good side, with a top manager, I think at or close to our best we should at least come away with something. Man for man I feel we are better than them.

Like a boxer trying to land a decent punch early doors to let the opponent know they are very much there, a good start is necessary just to quieten down what will be a pretty raucous atmosphere at kick-off. Can't wait for it.

Porro back would be big, but our MF putting in a top collective performance is paramount.

We need a 90min performance... A 45min job won't cut it.

Can’t see us losing this one due to Villa being absolute wankers. I think they are feeling the pressure now. They will bottle it.

3-2 Spurs. Maybe 4-2.

Hard fought 3 points and the chase continues.

We seem to have a good record at villa Park. We will definitely score a few.

We just arnt quite clicking though, despite a great result against Palace. The football wasn't great though.

A draw here would be more than acceptable. I've thought all season that villa are a better side than us, I still think that. I think they will just edge it in this.
I think it will be an entertaining game though.

Back
Top Bottom