Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No more low block or parked bus this time, so hopefully that gives us the opportunity to find those spaces and move the ball more quickly.

7-6 to us, with another Kulu killer in the last minute of added time :levyeyes:

We seem to have a good record at villa Park. We will definitely score a few.

We just arnt quite clicking though, despite a great result against Palace. The football wasn't great though.

A draw here would be more than acceptable. I've thought all season that villa are a slightly better side than us, I still think that.I think they will just edge it in this.
I think it will be an entertaining game though.

9uCy8dY.jpeg

Austin, Davies, Emerson, Dragusin, Hojbjerg, Lo Celso, Kulusevski, Johnson, Scarlett

----------------Vicario----------------
Porro----Romero---VDV---Udogie
-----------Bissouma--Sarr-----------
---------------Bentancur-------------
----Johnson-------------Maddison--
-‐----------------Son------------------

please play this and I'll think we will win.

Last edited:
----------------Vicario----------------
Porro----Romero---VDV---Udogie
-----------Bissouma--Sarr-----------
---------------Bentancur-------------
----Johnson-------------Maddison--
-‐----------------Son------------------

please play this and I'll think we will win.
I really like the extra midfielder. I would be surprised if Werner is sub tbh

Think everyone will be expecting us out to get revenge for Cash on Bentancur. Ange will be telling them 100% nobody go looking for revenge.

Villa will be looking to shithouse and bait us into bad tackles and the refs will be looking to let them get away with it. The narrative is just there waiting for us like the Chelsea game.

I’d like to see us diving and making the most of every contact. Threatening to turn every foul by them into a full on brawl. Force the official to ref the game and make it about football.

If it’s about football we win 3-1.

This game is an easier game than playing the likes of Palace,Wolves and Brentford at home. The game will be open and with the spaces left in behind you’d expect Sonny and Werner to get in behind a lot. Easier for madders to pick passes too.

This game is an easier game than playing the likes of Palace,Wolves and Brentford at home. The game will be open and with the spaces left in behind you’d expect Sonny and Werner to get in behind a lot. Easier for madders to pick passes too.

But they're also miles better than those teams....

I'd be amazed if we won this one. But I also wouldn't be surprised if we went and got something either.

Draw written all over it. Whether that's good enough, I don't know. But it's better than being 8 points behind.

We seem to have a good record at villa Park. We will definitely score a few.

We just arnt quite clicking though, despite a great result against Palace. The football wasn't great though.

A draw here would be more than acceptable. I've thought all season that villa are a slightly better side than us, I still think that.I think they will just edge it in this.
I think it will be an entertaining game though.

Slightly better?

Pretty sure you said they were title contenders?

Think everyone will be expecting us out to get revenge for Cash on Bentancur. Ange will be telling them 100% nobody go looking for revenge.

Villa will be looking to shithouse and bait us into bad tackles and the refs will be looking to let them get away with it. The narrative is just there waiting for us like the Chelsea game.

I’d like to see us diving and making the most of every contact. Threatening to turn every foul by them into a full on brawl. Force the official to ref the game and make it about football.

If it’s about football we win 3-1.
It’s just dumb let’s end our top 4 challenge by breaking cash in half and Romero getting a three match ban some dumb people on here .

Back
Top Bottom