Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got special dispensation from my girlfriend to spend the afternoon/early evening boozing and watching the match.

It's the best gift she could have gotten me, to be honest.
:mong:
My missus is just as stoked about the match Sunday as I am, so I am sorted. Sometimes I wonder if that's a good or bad thing....usually good.

I felt sorry for him.

West Brom are an awful long ball team, he obviously doesn't want to be there, he's missed out on his move twice, his head and motivation have gone...

Despite this, I thought he looked a level above those around him. His passing was good and he was the link between the defence and the attack, despite being a striker. Had to drop very deep, just to make things work.

Watching that match made me like him more, if anything.

Although its not directly his fault, I hate Pulis, as a coach so much more. I know he will ruin SB as a player.. It made me appriciate how far we have come. It was as clear as night and day.

Ca62SH7XEAAK-U0.jpg

Ca62SHJWEAAf31y.jpg

Ca62SKrWAAE9A54.jpg

Just had a read of City's Bluemoon messaged board.

They are terrified, and most expect an absolute drubbing :)
so did United fans when they beated us 3-0 last season. do not value the comments of other teams fans

edit: the pre game topic there has already 54 pages :carrollwtf: do they pay as well to their fans to write loads on foruns? :levyeyes:

Watch Spurs or take wife out for Valentine's Day... watch Spurs or take wife out for Valentine's Day... watch Spurs or take wife out for Valentine's Day... watch Spurs or take wife out for Valentine's Day... watch Spurs or take wife out for Valentine's Day...
Take missus out early doors to Chinese New Year celebrations, quick bite to eat, safely positioned in front of TV down the boozer by 3pm. Then the "oh look, Spurs are on we can't leave yet" routine. What could possibly go wrong?

Watch Spurs or take wife out for Valentine's Day... watch Spurs or take wife out for Valentine's Day... watch Spurs or take wife out for Valentine's Day... watch Spurs or take wife out for Valentine's Day... watch Spurs or take wife out for Valentine's Day...

I'm getting total hip replacement tomorrow morning (38 years of football has its wear and tear) and therefore I should get a pass on V-day commitments and will be parked in front of TV all weekend. Percocets and oat sodas, yee-haw.

COYS!

I'm getting total hip replacement tomorrow morning (38 years of football has its wear and tear) and therefore I should get a pass on V-day commitments and will be parked in front of TV all weekend. Percocets and oat sodas, yee-haw.

COYS!

I had you down as a younger man (that's a compliment) good luck with the op.

5:2 against for us to win seems pretty good value to me. When did City last have a convincing home performance against a title contender? When did they last have a win against a decent team?

Their fans are absolutely bricking it. They created almost nothing against Leicester, who have conceded 27 PL goals. We've conceded 19. Annoyed I can't be there to belt it out for 90 mins like v Palace and Norwich.

Back
Top Bottom