Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

City, Statistics, Chess and Grooming.......

What day is it?!
bill-murray-groundhog.gif

Agree, looks a little chunky to me. needs to get fitter. Im a big fan and would have him at Spurs. I feel for him having to play for Pulis at WBA. It must be so hard to get motivate.

I felt sorry for him.

West Brom are an awful long ball team, he obviously doesn't want to be there, he's missed out on his move twice, his head and motivation have gone...

Despite this, I thought he looked a level above those around him. His passing was good and he was the link between the defence and the attack, despite being a striker. Had to drop very deep, just to make things work.

Watching that match made me like him more, if anything.

Here is my preview for this game:

Feedback appreciated, as always. Sorry about the sore throat.

Really enjoy the videos, fella, and this week's was another good one.

Here's hoping that we play as you advised (which, if our matches this season against City and Woolwich are any indication, we will).
My one caveat is that I feel Rose will be starting ahead of Davies, based on the fact that he was rested this weekend and can track back faster (better to defend against Sterling and Agüero perhaps).

Can't handle the positivity right now. Don't actually think I'd know what to do with myself if we bloody win it.

Oh - and this made me laugh more than it should have (I think it's Nasri's face)...

iL4Yz8J.jpg

Last edited:
Watch Spurs or take wife out for Valentine's Day... watch Spurs or take wife out for Valentine's Day... watch Spurs or take wife out for Valentine's Day... watch Spurs or take wife out for Valentine's Day... watch Spurs or take wife out for Valentine's Day...

Here's hoping that we play as you advised (which, if our matches this season against City and Woolwich are any indication, we will).
My one caveat is that I feel Rose will be starting ahead of Davies, based on the fact that he was rested this weekend and can track back faster (better to defend against Sterling and Agüero perhaps.

Can't handle the positivity right now. Don't actually think I'd know what to do with myself if we bloody win it.

Oh - and this made me laugh more than it should have (I think it's Nasri's face)...

iL4Yz8J.jpg

Well I couldn't put in an image of Nasri that might call for some sort of sympathy for him.

Watch Spurs or take wife out for Valentine's Day... watch Spurs or take wife out for Valentine's Day... watch Spurs or take wife out for Valentine's Day... watch Spurs or take wife out for Valentine's Day... watch Spurs or take wife out for Valentine's Day...
Got special dispensation from my girlfriend to spend the afternoon/early evening boozing and watching the match.

It's the best gift she could have gotten me, to be honest.
:mong:

My one caveat is that I feel Rose will be starting ahead of Davies, based on the fact that he was rested this weekend and can track back faster (better to defend against Sterling and Agüero perhaps).

iL4Yz8J.jpg

So Nasri is actually on maternity leave?

We need to start believing that we're as good as anyone if not better and capable of comfortably beating anyone, anywhere. I'd like to see us starting this game playing with aggression and intensity and force their midfield and defense to constantly make errors (something they're prone to) that could lead goal scoring chances. Smash them 2 quick goals within the first 15-20 minutes close the game and start hitting them on counters.

Back
Top Bottom