Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Richie Wellens. When he joined them , Leyton Orient were relegation contenders. Ends up winning the league next year. He's got two teams promoted. Hes only 43. Believesin Alex Ferguson's style of football.

But! Its league 2...Same thing with Postit, his wins in australia and japan and scotland, they really mean fuck all.

Having said that, I'd give a 43 year old more benefit of doubt than someone almost 60 still managing in scotland.
Another arrogant cunt who can’t see past your English Oil Money League.

You don’t deserve Ange.

And if he did take it, as soon as he listens to that fucking suicide anthem you lot sing every week (oh when the spurs go marching on or some shite like that) he’ll fucking wish he stayed up here.

You don’t deserve Ange.

And if he did take it, as soon as he listens to that fucking suicide anthem you lot sing every week (oh when the spurs go marching on or some shite like that) he’ll fucking wish he stayed up here.

We don't have any oil in England.

That's the problem actually.

Come to think of it, we don't have any money either.

You don’t deserve Ange.

Forget English league, if he had been done something in the French league..he'd be worth slightly more consideration.

Having said that, goodluck and all. Hope you do well in the next years CL and then mayyyybe we'd have a look at him.

You don’t deserve Ange.

And the mask slips.

Fuck off to your own site then.

Keep the fat bastard, we can do much much better.

It's unfortunate yes, but, the fans have had enough of being fucked over and sold a dodgy dream, by one of the most sneakiest, slimy chairman known to football.
I'll admit I don't want him, but if he is chosen by levy then, we will have to accept him relegation concerns or not 😁
They should be saying no to levy before running a campaign against someone that could be a good manager. These idiots aren’t educated on the subject and act like they know everything.

If we are making hires/transfers and making choices based on pleasing the fans instead of using internal research/data/scouting, then we are fucked as a club. The majority of fans know fuck all about this guy.

I watched Chris Cowlin's video last night.

I thought he was going to cry.

Cowlin is a company man if ever there was a THFC version.

He just said he didn't want Postecoglou and I knew from that moment that this will never happen.

If Levy has radicalised Chris Cowlin the gig is up.

Football Insider have claimed that Tottenham Hotspur are confident they will have a new manager in place by the time they begin pre-season training in July.
If he pulls it off all I can say is "Thank you, Daniel."

I will be.

COME ON CALEY!!!
Steve Brule What GIF

Last time I watched a Scottish game was when Rangers were in div 3 or 4 and they were playing a team whose USP was a big hedge.
It makes me laugh when they do a Scottish goals 'round up' on the TV.

You can see people cycling and walking their dogs in the distance.

I do like the numbers on Celtic's shorts though.

He just said he didn't want Postecoglou and I knew from that moment that this will never happen.

Maybe Chris is really Shadydan, a real company man through to the core.

He is so fucking weird, he sounds like a bbc presenter giving a preview of whats to come in the next hour, but that never stops speaking in that voice.

Back
Top Bottom