Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Your a clown of you think I'm a bigot. The bigots are wearing green or blue white and red and I've no idea how some people can be so ignorant of the facts.

I've said nothing bigotted but happily point out their bigotry and having lived up thier I know what I'm talking about. The whole of Scotland outwith the old firm hate them for thier constant sectarianism which has grown not reduced.

If you think I'm wrong about how they treat English people Jewish people or in fact just about anyone else feel free to look it up.

Ps you wouldn't accept some scumbag west ham fan on here bull shitting about anything... But I doubt they are real posters simply for the fact I know them, they utterly hate us, they may not say it to your face but trust me they do.

Yep. Had a look at their forum. They hate us. Hideous fan base.

Against fucking who???? After outspending everyone by how much. He's a fucking donkey in a donkey league.

Seriously how much is Scott munn paying for your shit. Fuck off back to the east end of bigot land and sing your anti English songs there with your wee biggot mates.
Foul vote casted

I know nothing about this guy.

Tbh, I knew nothing about Gross, Santini, Jol and Ramos and little about Pochettino and Nuno.

I’m not sure about this one. It certainly doesn’t make me feel less Levy out…and I don’t think I’d have much patience if his start is poor.

People being against appointing Ange and harping for Nagelsmann are missing a very important point: personality. Sure, Nagelsmann has a great CV in the Bundesliga. But he is too Xs and Os. Not that that is not important, but between two managers who are equally good at tactics, the one that will unite a club and the fanbase is the one with the larger-than-life personality. JN has none of that. He comes across as too aloof. Ange has it in spades.

I was never on the Ange bandwagon, but I can see that by sheer force of will and personality he might actually be able to get us to where we want to be. Tactics can be analyzed and compared, but this is the X factor. Let's see how it pans out.

Last edited:
Celtic Fan
celt88
jreid8958
Totally anon
TimtheTim
PaddyBhoy PaddyBhoy
wildgeese70
AaronBhoy
BigAnge

cheers for the info

Last week I'd have been suicidal at the thought of him taking over, now I'm just nervous

I still think Potter would be our best bet, someone whose teams create tons of chances which when you've got Welbeck as your No 9 can leave you dominating games but losing to the odd goal. You'd always back Kane-Son-Rich to nail the chances to win them

Seems Potter has turned us down in the past which has bruised the fragile ego of our bald supremo

Ange will need to learn how to pass back to the keeper as a sweeper (assuming we replace Lloris) otherwise we'll be playing 10 v 11.

Bring it on!! He looks beefy enough to shove Legoman around the touchline which should be good for a laugh

Stop that right now.

He actually lost against a lower league team in the cup in J League when he was on the verge of taking the Celtic job 😑🤣
I'm old enough to remember Partick Thistle beating Jock Stein's Celtic in the League Cup final, 4 goals in the first 15 mins, 4 different scorers. Alan Rough in goal before he had a Leo Sayer barnet

Celtic fan here,1st and last post on here. Just want to let ye know ye will get an absolute gem of a manager. The day he was announced with us the majority of us had not heard of him but by God that soon changed. He has an aura about him and just a genuine good guy. He takes no shit from the press and will unite your fan base. He lost 3 of his first game with us but you could just see what type of football we would play. Non stop attacking from everywhere. Genuinely so gutted to loose him but wish him nothing but the best and he will leave as a Celtic legend after only 2 years.
Your not a real person......

Ye....

You've won the league 13 times in 14 years and his shit European record makes him a hero....

You might not lose him knowing us. Just as much chance we screw up negotiations and he signs a big fat contract with you. Always nice to when fans of other clubs don’t want to lose someone as it mean they must be doing well.

By chance what was your view of Rogers (leaving for Leicester in the middle of the season aside)
Rodgers left us at a vital time of our season so majority of fans wouldn't want him back for the way he left. In footballing terms Ange styles wins hands down. When Ange came in Eddie Howe had just knocked us back and our club was in a mess with players leaving and after loosing the league by 20 points. Your most important players will be your 2 full backs with Anges system,they will pop up anywhere. I think that's where he would want to immediately improve for ye

lol at everyone falling for the shit again

im sure he will be ok, said the same for nuno, same squad yet somehow ange will make us great again gtfo

guys 57 near 60 and best achievements are getting whittlesea zebras and brisbane roar

we are not in 2006 no matter how shit we are, pay top prices and what do we get an average squad thats been dead for a long time, and now gambling on a manager to supposedly work within in levy's means

levy must be enjoying this, 'caught them in a trap again'

Your not a real person......

Ye....

You've won the league 13 times in 14 years and his shit European record makes him a hero....
If you'd of bothered to keep going with your research check how far we were behind the season before Ange came in. Also watch our first half against real Madrid this year and see what you think.

Don't have to listen to me but do your research

If you'd of bothered to keep going with your research check how far we were behind the season before Ange came in. Also watch our first half against real Madrid this year and see what you think.

Don't have to listen to me but do your research
After living up thier I don't need to do research.

Lennon had a fucking mental breakdown and actual mental breakdown which is no surprise been involved with ugly sectarian sisters ( but I'd take him before this twat, at least I respect Lennon for his time at Hibs)

So you got fucked 5-1 and it could have been worse. You got a draw against shaktar lol during th Ukraine conflict. ..Martin O'Neil (actual top manager) got Celtic to where? Oh yeah a final in Europe.

Can’t get a market on paddy power for next spurs manager…. But they have open one on who is to be the next Celtic manager …..

Yes I know betting markets don’t actually reflect a situation just where the money is going but it is interesting

When Poch didn't exactly pull up trees when first appointed. There was a fair bit of fan unrest then.
The rest is history.
Poch still had sizeable backing in those early dark days, and the fans whilst annoyed with Levy, were nowhere near as pissed off as they are now.

Can’t see Ange being afforded the same leeway by enough people. I just can’t. The mood right now is beyond toxic, basically nuclear.

Back
Top Bottom