Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know anymore. Fuck it, bring the man in and let's become a hipster Tottenham for a season and then see

Just realised today he was coach of Brisbane Roar in 2011. Was at the A-League finals and they played some nice football. I am all on-board! :bentancurpoint:
No they didn't cause I was in Brisbane then and had the misfortune of getting dragged to some games - it was fn rotten to the core with ball out of play half the game.

Poch still had sizeable backing in those early dark days, and the fans whilst annoyed with Levy, were nowhere near as pissed off as they are now.

Can’t see Ange being afforded the same leeway by enough people. I just can’t. The mood right now is beyond toxic, basically nuclear.
This is it. When Poch came in, I was certainly more annoyed with Levy, after AVB and InterTim and was prepared to give him (Poch) time, knowing little other than some positives from his Southampton days.

It’s different now… the last 4 years have been largely wasted/decline and seem largely avoidable/self inflicted.

The new manager has his work cut out for him, make no mistake.

Against fucking who???? After outspending everyone by how much. He's a fucking donkey in a donkey league.

Seriously how much is Scott munn paying for your shit. Fuck off back to the east end of bigot land and sing your anti English songs there with your wee biggot mates.
What a fucken wee cunt you are

kangaroo Allardice
mlL32a.gif

lol at everyone falling for the shit again

im sure he will be ok, said the same for nuno, same squad yet somehow ange will make us great again gtfo

guys 57 near 60 and best achievements are getting whittlesea zebras and brisbane roar

we are not in 2006 no matter how shit we are, pay top prices and what do we get an average squad thats been dead for a long time, and now gambling on a manager to supposedly work within in levy's means

levy must be enjoying this, 'caught them in a trap again'
51zuAbvtwgL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

What a fucken wee cunt you are
Have you ever been on the end of the toxic poison that is old firm abuse. Obviously fucking not.

If these guys are real Celtic fans they fucking hate us! And I mean hate!!! I've been to games with Motherwell, Hearts Hibs and Aberdeen and the level of bigotry is nothing like anything you will ever see. It's disgusting. I actually worked with Celtic fan who couldn't take his kids to games because of the level abuse on show. He litterlly stopped following them after 30 years!

So yeah if they are real, they can fuck off cause I know what they are really like. The best nights I had in Scotland where all midweek nights when the old firm played in Europe - everyone was out and they loved it when they got hammered!

Have you ever been on the end of the toxic poison that is old firm abuse. Obviously fucking not.

If these guys are real Celtic fans they fucking hate us! And I mean hate!!! I've been to games with Motherwell, Hearts Hibs and Aberdeen and the level of bigotry is nothing like anything you will ever see. It's disgusting. I actually worked with Celtic fan who couldn't take his kids to games because of the level abuse on show. He litterlly stopped following them after 30 years!

So yeah if they are real, they can fuck off cause I know what they are really like. The best nights I had in Scotland where all midweek nights when the old firm played in Europe - everyone was out and they loved it when they got hammered!

I’ve been to Old Firm games many times in the 70s and 80s

On both sides of the fence

The hatred is tangible and real!

And after the last one I went at Hampden I vowed never again!

Us v the Scum has nowhere near the vitriol

Back
Top Bottom