Andrea Pirlo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy will have an insane wage. He will fill stadiums and sell shirts. I can imagine teams like United or Chelscum go for him just for marketing reasons. I love the guy and would go mental if hed join us, but i feel that Levy should spend the money on a striker or a LB. A decent offer could get us Davies, Remy or Bony.

3tbufhs.jpg

:soldadowatch:

"Where once the idea of Pirlo at White Hart Lane prompted derision, it’s fast becoming far from a laughing matter."
:levywhoa:
http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014...-could-yet-pave-way-for-pirlo-tottenham-move/

While his points may hold some water that site is a fucking abomination when it comes to football. More interested in causing arguments in the comment section and going for clickbait multiteam articles than reporting anything worthwhile. I mean the CPO is the perfect example, arguably the biggest news about Tottenham and the club's future since the 60's yet they still haven't reported about it. Instead they choose to do articles about what Spurs fans have been tweeting regarding Sanchez signing for the wankers. That article was done by their sports editor and he got that role about 6 months after starting to write for them.

Anyway sorry, off topic I know but i've vented now and can move on till my cage is rattled again.

So Pirlo eh?

:chadliblow:

"So after the official Allegri served as coach of Juventus, Pirlo rumors began to re-emerge removals. English clubs, Totteham Hotspur are ready to bring Pirlo to White Hart Lane.

talkSPORT says that Spurs had a bid they are willing to take Pirlo to play in the Premier League.

Spurs had been since long been interested in the services of Pirlo, but the mainstay of the Italian national team midfielder hurried extended his contract with Juventus last season."

http://macanbola.com/berita/inggris...tottenham-hotspur-berencana-beli-andrea-pirlo
:freundgoal:

So wait, this rumour was started in this thread, right?
Now it's been picked up by some journo's and recycled here as a rumour.

I see why it's called the silly season....

Emile heskey.

Ronaldinho. Del piero. Totti

Cambiasso. Pirlo.

Daniel levy has waited a long time to build a team like this and this year it can become reality !!!

While his points may hold some water that site is a fucking abomination when it comes to football. More interested in causing arguments in the comment section and going for clickbait multiteam articles than reporting anything worthwhile. I mean the CPO is the perfect example, arguably the biggest news about Tottenham and the club's future since the 60's yet they still haven't reported about it. Instead they choose to do articles about what Spurs fans have been tweeting regarding Sanchez signing for the wankers. That article was done by their sports editor and he got that role about 6 months after starting to write for them.

Anyway sorry, off topic I know but i've vented now and can move on till my cage is rattled again.

So Pirlo eh?

:chadliblow:

They blocked me from commenting :adewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom