Andrea Pirlo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth it just for the eye candy.

tumblr_n8ai0cGiDL1qdi8aoo1_500.gif

Chequebook-001.jpg

He's leaving Juve. What are the snowballs chances to get him here?

Fantasize for a moment, lads.
I will fantasize and hope it becomes a reality. For me he is the missing link. Quality, class, professionalism personified. And as a result 35, going on 30!! The been there done it, got the T-shirt leader that we need for the next couple of seasons without a shadow of a doubt! Fit in to Poch's system?? This man would make sure it is implemented to perfection. A conductor of the finest order.

To have him lead us out at The Lane, would be a fantasy come true.

Allegri lost his job once for booting out Pirlo, it wont happen again.

As for Qatar, i doubt it. Pirlo will just saunter off into the sunset, make wine and chill all day.

If he came to spurs though, i may run the risk of a lifetime ban and run onto the pitch and hug him.

If he joins im getting a shirt. But I doubt he'll join us. There are probably other clubs ( RUS/USA/UAE) that will offer him an insane salary. He does fill stadiums after all and hes pretty big in todays media

I still don't think it can be considered hipster to think a player who's won a World Cup, couple of champions league titles, numerous Seria A titles and Italian cups, think it is just ignorant on behalf of the people who've only ever watched him play England in EURO 2012 and this world cup.

I've been an Azzurri fan since childhood. Most of my family is either Ac Milan or Juve fan so I had my fare share of Pirlo games:) Him joining Spurs would be Fucking amazing for me:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom