Andrea Pirlo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness ... I would love to have him!

It's simple. He's class, and will always be.

A one year deal, or maybe even push it to 2-3 years ... would be epic.
The best thing that we would get out of him is leadership and experience. Just think about it ... Carroll and to a good extent, Eriksen and Holtby, should benefit so much from this.

Plus, just imagine a midfield bearded duo of Sandro and Pirlo!

Unfortunately, I think our biggest English competition is Man U.
And tbf, they probably need him more than we do. Which means, Man U may go all guns blazing for Pirlo.

However, if Levy and Baldini work their magic and somehow get him ...
Hands down, no doubts ... this would be up there with the VDV transfers of this world ... if not better. :bow:

Edit:
And please, for goodness sake, ... don't compare this potential transfer with the Beckham to PSG transfer.

Best ball playing deep set midfielder in the world for the last four years (apologies to Xabi Alonso) but it is much more of a Redknapp move than an AVB one. Also where the fuck does he go? I understand its purely speculation and the papers have figured out Baldini is Italian and made 60 out of 1+1 but hey ho. Fucking fantastic beard though:avbdamn:

Bearded Pirlo is so sexual. He's a true legend of the game. He's still got it too.

paulinho - pirlo - sandro/capoue makes perfect sense for a 433.

the energetic box to box, the passer/dictator, and the destroyer. be just like being at that portuguese club again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom