Andrea Pirlo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
v2XhntU.jpg

:adeninja:

The fact that you tied it up with that pic it annoys me that I can't rep you more.

It's no conspiracy though, I called a number of their staff some very naughty words :adegrin:

Would have a great influential presence & the odd flash of genius. But do we need a dad's army of Brad, Pirlo & more "ambassadors" for the club? The guy is a legend. But he ain't the future. I suppose one great season in EPL would complete his legacy but is that what spurs need? I'm genuinely unconvinced he would do much more than sell shirts, show glimpses of magic in a few games & take the pay cheque. He is sheer class, but coming to the fastest league in the world for the first time, in his twilight season? You guys think soldado had a hard time bedding in....

What would the trandfer fee be? Would he come on a free?

If we bring in Griezman I feel like the chances of Pirlo coming in would increase. Would show that we have another option and are trying to keep improving. I do not believe we will get Pirlo, but I can always imagine.

A bit realistic 11
Lloris
Walker chiriches vertonghen davies
-----------Pirlo schneiderlin
Lamela - Eriksen - Griezman
Adebayor

What would the trandfer fee be? Would he come on a free?

If we bring in Griezman I feel like the chances of Pirlo coming in would increase. Would show that we have another option and are trying to keep improving. I do not believe we will get Pirlo, but I can always imagine.

A bit realistic 11
Lloris
Walker chiriches vertonghen davies
-----------Pirlo schneiderlin
Lamela - Eriksen - Griezman
Adebayor
I thought Pirlo had signed a new contract with Juve till the end of 15/16? Could be wrong.

A good reason to get Pirlo in is what he would learn the younger lads skillswise and on winner attitude. Like when we brought in Naybet to help King to be the defeder he became Pirlo would lift his colleagues to a higher level as well.
His age doesn't mean much. He moves slow, but because of his understanding of the game he never really needed that

If this is possible - just do it.

A good reason to get Pirlo in is what he would learn the younger lads skillswise and on winner attitude. Like when we brought in Naybet to help King to be the defeder he became Pirlo would lift his colleagues to a higher level as well.
His age doesn't mean much. He moves slow, but because of his understanding of the game he never really needed that

If this is possible - just do it.
I'm sure his influence on the changing room would be great. What young player wouldn't love to say they played alongside Pirlo? I just have reservations that his tenure would be very short, it's a league that is very fast & physical & I do think he may be just too old for the rigours of it all. It would be a huge shame & disappointment if he couldn't hack it in the EPL at his stage in his career.

I'm sure his influence on the changing room would be great. What young player wouldn't love to say they played alongside Pirlo? I just have reservations that his tenure would be very short, it's a league that is very fast & physical & I do think he may be just too old for the rigours of it all. It would be a huge shame & disappointment if he couldn't hack it in the EPL at his stage in his career.

The personal risk for him is too huge, and as he is seen as a king in Italy, this is the main reason why it would never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom