AEL LIMASSOL v TOTTENHAM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am gutted :( , was looking forward to that 1882 again , I most likley going to the match then sadly :( i will watch it on ITV most likely now COYS!!!

Personally I think we should just pick a random block in the West Upper, and balls to the natives - they'll never have heard anything like it!
Actually, it looks like 43 to 46 are > 90% available at the moment. Being the upper tier the stewards will get arsey about standing, but looks like a decent option...

I have to wait until they go on general sale , But what guys would u recommend for atmosphere then if no 1882? at the match as i want to sing and be in the loudest part :(

Ray

Back
Top Bottom