Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

another coward.

look at that cunts face.

Yep. Shameful stuff. I hope both start next season for us. Because they are great players. I'm not going to shit my pants because of one terrible fucking shitarse wall.

How about this...It was our WINGBACK Roses fault that the free kick was awarded in the first place. GOAL.

It was our WINGBACK Danny Roses fault that he was daydreaming and lost his man leaving our left side wide open (as usual) causing Kaboul to steam in desperation style. SENT OFF, then GOAL because we have less power in the air.

You have to look at the source of our chaos.

The sending off was largely down to Danny rose daydreaming and the ball was blasted past him and he was left in the dust.

The free kick pressure was started by a fucking TERRIBLE cross from Naughton clearing everyone and going to their right back who worked the ball up our wings. Shit defending...throw in. Danny Rose fails to clear, passes it right to one of their players and Daws did a Kaboul with desperate defending. Free kick. Goal.

Our problem is not two shitarse players. It's non stop pressure due to terrible starting 11's and an addiction to powerderpuff wingplay. Our centerbacks are being put under so much pressure from our wings and a midfield with Siggy in it...We are bending over to get fucked.

I say it was Danny's fault etc but being a pragmatist it really is down to Sherwood and AVB trusting in terrible wingers and wingbacks and they have fucked our stability.

Yep. Shameful stuff. I hope both start next season for us. Because they are great players. I'm not going to shit my pants because of one terrible fucking shitarse wall.

How about this...It was our WINGBACK Roses fault that the free kick was awarded in the first place. GOAL.

It was our WINGBACK Danny Roses fault that he was daydreaming and lost his man leaving our left side wide open (as usual) causing Kaboul to steam in desperation style. SENT OFF, then GOAL because we have less power in the air.

You have to look at the source of our chaos.

The sending off was largely down to Danny rose daydreaming and the ball was blasted past him and he was left in the dust.

The free kick pressure was started by a fucking TERRIBLE cross from Naughton clearing everyone and going to their right back who worked the ball up our wings. Shit defending...throw in. Danny Rose fails to clear, passes it right to one of their players and Daws did a Kaboul with desperate defending. Free kick. Goal.

Our problem is not two shitarse players. It's non stop pressure due to terrible starting 11's and an addiction to powerderpuff wingplay. Our centerbacks are being put under so much pressure from our wings and a midfield with Siggy in it...We are bending over to get fucked.

I say it was Danny's fault etc but being a pragmatist it really is down to Sherwood and AVB trusting in terrible wingers and wingbacks and they have fucked our stability.
i don't disagree with u at all there mate (apart from hoping they start next year) but rose didn't make either of them pussy out and get out the way of the ball. cowards. it's not exactly the first time paulinho has bottled it. he bottles tackles weekly. that's not Rose's fault. that's paulinho being a melt.

i don't disagree with u at all there mate (apart from hoping they start next year) but rose didn't make either of them pussy out and get out the way of the ball. cowards. it's not exactly the first time paulinho has bottled it. he bottles tackles weekly. that's not Rose's fault. that's paulinho being a melt.

Thats true. He didn't. There are no excuses whatsoever for how fucking spineless that was. But he put us in a dangerous situation and worst case scenario happened.

If Rose was on his toes we would not have gone down to 10 men and I don't think we would have been under the resulting pressure we were for Rose to give it away after that in the first place (leading to the free kick).

Last edited:
Thats true. He didn't. There are no excuses whatsoever for how fucking spineless that was. But he put us in a dangerous situation and worst case scenario happened.

If Rose was on his toes we would not have gone down to 10 men and I don't think we would have been under the resulting pressure we were for Rose to give it away after that in the first place (leading to the free kick).

What exactly have you seen in Adebayor's play in recent games to warrant complete exclusion from your fabled criticism?

As it was Harry Kane who scored the goal with a header, I'd suggest that it was our power in the air which was to blame, rather than lack of.

What exactly have you seen in Adebayor's play in recent games to warrant complete exclusion from your fabled criticism?

Did you miss his assist for Rose recently? He's involved in a huge % of our goals since Shershit "took charge".

And I did criticize him for the chicken side boob.

This thread is pretty ridiculous. Outside of his goal scoring numbers I haven't noticed too much of a dip in form. He had a two or three spectacular games a few months ago, but outside of those few games the other games have been consistently good, regardless of assists/goals. He has been consistently good and consistently getting into the right positions. He was a pussy today; he deserves ridicule for this. He doesn't deserve what is he getting currently though.

Ade is at home here....its time the last few doubters in our fan base embrace this man and we could have a world class striker leading the line next season.
I want that to be the case Sammy and i am warming to him, but he is not worth 100,000+quid a week. is he worth more than Eriksen for example or Hugo?

I want that to be the case Sammy and i am warming to him, but he is not worth 100,000+quid a week. is he worth more than Eriksen for example or Hugo?

Its not a question of being worth more...maybe he has a better agent...plus he had the whole Man City nonsense tied into his wages. IMO he is well worth 100 grand (relatively speaking of course...no player in the world is worth that)

I think his lack of effort is blown out of proportion, and a poor game for him has people on his back instantly. He is a top player...one of the few who stood out this season, and I mean few as in Eriksen, Bentaleb and Ade.

People look at the past, yet ignore his interviews and commitment over the last few years. That shooting changed him as a man, and it really upset me to hear The Scum singing "it should have been you" all over WHL, and not one Ade song was sung in reply.

Let him feel some love I say.

Back
Top Bottom