#1882thfc Maribor. 8th November 2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fuck SaTURDay... bring on Thursday...

see you in the Brickies at 6... and in the J Section for the game!

I've got my ticker-tape ready... COYS

Can't wait... see you there... BTW, you're all invited to my TFC Young Player of the Year Trophy awards ceremony!
(apparently I am one now!! ...who knew??)

Everyone please come and say hello! I'll be the 18 year old, not very tall at all and I'll be with my bro and his pals (all youngsters). Probably wearing a hoody of some sort and jeans + white nike trainers. I may also be wearing a black puffer coat. See you all Thursday!

I think i'll be at the Brickies for about 6ish as well then, would come straight to Dirty Dick's when my train comes in around 12 but i've just realised I have a load of washing that I need my mother to do so i'll drop that in to her first then pop down. Bringing Father England too, he'll be the starstruck grey fella staring lovingly at the TFC crew! :balelol:

I'll be the youth in the Blanchflower 61 shirt, with a pair of 3 stripes on. Come say Hi.

Just negotiated enough time off work so I will be there.

And as I like beer I will be starting early. I see S.L.R S.L.R and Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon are heading for Dirty Dicks so i'll invite myself there. Anyone else getting on it?

We're going for it again. Maribor at the Lane.

We don't have an allocated block this time, but the game will never sell out. In fact it'll probably be the lowest attendance we've had for years. Would be amazing to get a few hundred together to sing up and make a bit of noise.

Block J is always the last to sell, so it can be ours! £20. tickets go on sale 8th Oct.

Sing up.

How wrong you were Flav, touch wood, gladly though I expect!

Back
Top Bottom