#1882thfc Maribor. 8th November 2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Always listen to the podcast, but this whole 1882 movement has prompted me to join the forum, I will be there tomorrow with 2 mates in block J and will be in Bricklayers beforehand, can't wait, will be good to try and re-create a decent atmosphere at The Lane again, and as an old git, who remembers watching Ossie and Ricky in the flesh, I too will have a load of ticker tape. (Well torn up newspaper to be honest but you know what I mean!!!)

I'd love the scoreline to be a high scoring draw... until the 93rd minuet when Dawson comes in to score a screamer to win the game. Imagine the scenes. :dawson: :dawson: :dawson:

dawson.gif

Everyone bring a paper. Rip it up, pass it around, stuff your pockets, and as the team comes out, up it goes.

So, checklist for tomorrow? :

• Beers for the train down from Leeds.
• Beer money.
• Maybe another beer.
• Bottle opener.
• 'Ticket'.
• Spurs shirt.
• TFC shirt.
• Spurs scarf.
• No red clothing.
• Newspaper, for when the players walk out.
• Thermals- going to be chilly.
• Voice.

Anything else, definitely missed something.

Courtesy of DeadlyDemon, who I believe occasionally posts on here. We need to sing this at least once tomorrow:

We'll sing what we want
We'll sing what we waaaaaaant
We're Tottenham Hotspur!
We'll sing what we want

Followed by a long, loud chant of:

YID ARMY!
YID ARMY!

Right, the girl I was going to bring to her first Spurs match has just told me she's too ill to come. Which means I have a spare ticket. Far right of Block H (close enough to Block J that you won't be able to tell the difference) £24 (which is what I paid for it)

Is there some kind of Direct Mail thingy on this forum?

Courtesy of DeadlyDemon, who I believe occasionally posts on here. We need to sing this at least once tomorrow:

We'll sing what we want
We'll sing what we waaaaaaant
We're Tottenham Hotspur!
We'll sing what we want

Followed by a long, loud chant of:

YID ARMY!
YID ARMY!

Got to be done.

Maybe something with a little dig at David Baddiell aswell

Back
Top Bottom