#1882thfc Maribor. 8th November 2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Courtesy of DeadlyDemon, who I believe occasionally posts on here. We need to sing this at least once tomorrow:

We'll sing what we want
We'll sing what we waaaaaaant
We're Tottenham Hotspur!
We'll sing what we want

Followed by a long, loud chant of:

YID ARMY!
YID ARMY!

Agree 100%

last minute decision that i am gonna go to the game. where's best for me to sit at the game? i see that J, G, H and F are sold out probs most due to the 1882 movement so either lower tier 31 or upper tier 39 in the park lane next to 1882???? help me decide guys, i want as much atmosphere as possible, don't really care if we play good or bad

Agree it flows better but it makes less sense:chicco:

Prefer Wenger version but will sing either!
I don't know the origin of the song admittedly but as Bertie Mee was Woolwich manager in the 60s and 70s I reckon it still makes sense. More people will recognise it if it's the original as well

Right muthafuckas. Sadly I'll not be in Block J but in my usual spot in block 32 PL. At least I'm over towards the east stand to get a good view of the 1882.
I'll be seeing you in the pub beforehand. Hope to meet as many of you in person as possible without telling some random stranger that I'm 'off the forum' :cudicini:

last minute decision that i am gonna go to the game. where's best for me to sit at the game? i see that J, G, H and F are sold out probs most due to the 1882 movement so either lower tier 31 or upper tier 39 in the park lane next to 1882???? help me decide guys, i want as much atmosphere as possible, don't really care if we play good or bad
I have a spare in Block H, close to J

Back
Top Bottom