#1882thfc Maribor. 8th November 2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some chants to bite yer way into:

- The one that Flav posted above

'Maribor, Athens or Rome
We'll always follow away from home
And win lose or draw
We'll have a party for sure
'Cause Tottenham Hotspur are going to Rome'

Repeat till voice is sore

^ To the tune of 'follow follow follow'

'We are Tottenham
The Lane is where we play
Tottenham never never never
Shall lose away'

^ To the tune of 'Rule Britannia'

We'll try and start some new ones on thursday and in Rome, up the Spurs!

Bertie Mee said to AVB, Have you heard of the North Bank Highbury? He said no, I dont think so But ive heard of the park lane yiddos #1882

The group of Spurs that I regularly go to Spurs with remember a version of this from the 70's and 80's and we regularly sing it on the way into Liverpool Street....

Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankly
Have you heard of the north bank Highbury,
Shanks said no, I don't think so
But I've heard of the Park Lane, Tottenham.

Will definitely be up for starting it on Thursday.

Bertie Mee said to AVB, Have you heard of the North Bank Highbury? He said no, I dont think so But ive heard of the park lane yiddos #1882

Wenger said to AVB, have you heard of North Bank Highbury, He said no, I don't think so, but I've heard of the Park Lane yiddos.

Mee died 11 years ago. :baletroll:

He's been dead for a while, but does it really matter? Wenger doesn't rhyme anyway
AVB and Highbury rhyme, Wenger doesn't need to rhyme with AVB

It does matter. Thelonious is being Thelonious.
tumblr_lze8vgGGfl1qcfu4mo1_500.gif

Maribor have sold over 700 tickets to their fans for this match and will continue to sell them until 19:00CET today. So, between 700-800 Maribor supporters will be present on thursday (they have recieved 800 tickets).

I like the idea that you're the actual Europa League trophy and somehow, through some sort of magic, you can post on internet forums.

Just managed to get a ticket for block J on Ticket Exchange. Happy days!!! Roll on Thursday night.

There are a few more on there if people are still after them.

Back
Top Bottom