1882 announcement: Tottenham v Asteras Tripoli – Block 35

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surprised Stambouli not starting.

Still surprised no sign of Vorm starting these types of games.

I think Poch is trying to send a message to the team. I'm playing the guys who show me something. You'll notice none of the "goats" are in the team. No Soldado, Lennon, Paulinho etc

I think Poch is trying to send a message to the team. I'm playing the guys who show me something. You'll notice none of the "goats" are in the team. No Soldado, Lennon, Paulinho etc
It's Europa league. I doubt that Poch will send a message with this game. Maybe he's saving Soldado for the league game sunday.

vorm is only here as we're selling Lloris in the summer & this season gives him a chance to learn off him in training etc.

The only reason we'd sell him is if we get a bale type offer where the other team is willing to pay a shit load of money.

I can see madrid trying us again unfortunately as casillas is past his best

It's Europa league. I doubt that Poch will send a message with this game. Maybe he's saving Soldado for the league game sunday.

This is a serious competition for us. Not a joke anymore. Players who think they can just walk into the "B" team and play Europa are mistaken.

Im here. Actually excited. Kane / Lamela / Townsend offers 3 different approaches behind Adebayor. Interesting to see.

Good man, glad they put on games northerners can afford! wheres the horse and cart parked? up by Sainsburys?

Go on young man count the people in the crowd who was closer me or Brigante?

Back
Top Bottom